Stocking up on some classics.

Athronox

WiiChat Member
Nov 14, 2009
Well, since I have this old aging Xbox sitting around my house that I have barely played with before (I bought it from a friend for $25 just for XMBC), and considering the fact I don't want to spend $200 on a 360, I have decided I will put it to some good use at the very least and stock up one some of the best titles for it.

Basically, since my Gamecube is my main console, IE: has all of the multi-plat titles on it already, I want you all to recommend for me some original Xbox-exclusive games for me to play on my original Xbox. Here are the games I already have:

Halo 2
Escape from Butcher Bay
Doom 3
Conker: Live and Reloaded

I don't have Halo 1, which I want to pick up, but are there any other must-have exclusives I'm missing? I feel a tad raped letting a decent piece of hardware sit around without any use, especially because I'm so biased against it, being a GC owner and all. But, I'll give it a try and see if I like it.

There is Fable
A good short RPG

Panzer Dragoon Orta
If you have played Panzer Dragoon before you know what to expect. To every one else a good solid on kinda on rails blaster that reaks of imagination

Half Life 2
Only played the Orange box Half life 2 and that was good

Ninja gaiden Black
Hard but still good

Oddworld Strangers Wrath
Possibly my favourite exclusive game on it.
To say that its weapons are good would be wrong as theres only one so ill say "the ammo is good"

Blink the timesweeper :)
if thats what it was called. (time travelling platformer)

jade empire. (RPG)

also im pretty sure you can get the metal gear solid 2. on original xbox. aswell

Back