Storyline?

I think that they should use the same storyline again and again and again etc etc. Except they should just add a twist and something new to the gamers, for example GCN had the FLUDD and in mario galaxy YOU WILL BE FLYING FROM PLANET TO PLANET!!!! CRAZY!!!!

m7ticalm said:
I think that they should use the same storyline again and again and again etc etc. Except they should just add a twist and something new to the gamers, for example GCN had the FLUDD and in mario galaxy YOU WILL BE FLYING FROM PLANET TO PLANET!!!! CRAZY!!!!
Wow, my head is exploding from all the excitement...woooo, a water backback and jumping in zero-gravity...I can't stand all the excitement. Seriously I can't wait but it's not, "CRAZY!!!!":lol:

ssbb_lover said:
Wow, my head is exploding from all the excitement...woooo, a water backback and jumping in zero-gravity...I can't stand all the excitement. Seriously I can't wait but it's not, "CRAZY!!!!":lol:

I meant crazy as in GOOD crazy :lol: yes and i cant stand the excitement either, i have urinated in my pants multiple times and i could not get any sleep because i have been thinking about wii all day and night and im sick *cough* i mean i would satisfy a camel if they let me play the wii now, even for 5 minutes.:( but they are just too... too.... cruel.....:( :( :( :( :(

m7ticalm said:
I meant crazy as in GOOD crazy :lol: yes and i cant stand the excitement either, i have urinated in my pants multiple times and i could not get any sleep because i have been thinking about wii all day and night and im sick *cough* i mean i would satisfy a camel if they let me play the wii now, even for 5 minutes.:( but they are just too... too.... cruel.....:( :( :( :( :(
Nvr say that again....now i'm sick*barfs*:sick:

That's exactly wut I mean, i'm not that excited about it, excited, but not that excited.

ssbb_lover said:
Nvr say that again....now i'm sick*barfs*:sick:

That's exactly wut I mean, i'm not that excited about it, excited, but not that excited.

Your just not a true Wii fan or supporter... That should be the new test, if your not willing to satisfy a camel for 5 minutes of playing time with the wii before the release date then u dont deserve to be labelled a true wiifan.......

m7ticalm said:
Your just not a true Wii fan or supporter... That should be the new test, if your not willing to satisfy a camel for 5 minutes of playing time with the wii before the release date then u dont deserve to be labelled a true wiifan.......
Wut the hell?!:lol: U would totally get sued, and if it came down to it I know u wouldn't actually satisfy a camel.....

Nintendo's trying to keep it's kid-friendly image u know, I don't think they want 9 yr. olds "pleasing" camels just so they can get a wii:lol:

Maybe it's Wart. I mean virtually every other character from Super Mario Bros 2 has been in since! -Shyguy, Ninjas, Birdo. I think Wart, Mouser, Hydra and that flame dude are all that's left. Even the pidgets have been in Mario World...

...Although I'll be fine with just kicking Bowsers butt again. I can imagine having to spin him around to try and shoot him off into space...

...Where he will bew sucked through a black hole and end up in the land of hyrule*.

* - As likely as winning the lottery 100 times in a row and being able to buy 51% shares in Nintendo and add the storyline in yourself...

w/e it is, i hope he's hittin' that, but really, the story IS gettin old, wtf does bowser wanna rape her or ransom i mean no, really..lol he probably wants to impress his mama

Originally Posted by m7ticalm
I meant crazy as in GOOD crazy yes and i cant stand the excitement either, i have urinated in my pants multiple times and i could not get any sleep because i have been thinking about wii all day and night and im sick *cough* i mean i would satisfy a camel if they let me play the wii now, even for 5 minutes. but they are just too... too.... cruel.....

thats like the second time you said that, but keep the wii

EDIT bowser has a mom?

Back