Strategy Advice?

zero7980

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
So...

I beat the game. I learned how to serve it up, in over and under. I head online to test my skills, only to find out I have none.

Any advice on strategy? I can win some, but I'm a good ways under 50%. I know the special moves. I think my problem is strategy.

I've kinda settled on the following team: Captain - DK. Wings - Boo & Bones. Defense - Boo. I tried Daisy, but the all trick thing is a bit hard for me.

I'd really appreciate any help you might offer. As I've said, I don't need help with special moves, but strategy.

Thanks!

Wanna Play Each Other Online for Pratacing Im kinda shaddy at this game too
My Code Is 412444 228476
I just added yours

I'm not that good either. I'll play against either of you sometime for some practice. I haven't played in a while, so it might take me some time to get the hang of it again.

I don't have the game but my friend does and basically all you can do is just keep playing online. Read up on some strategy through google. But practice is really the best way to improve. My friends sucked at first, they slowly got better.

Sweet. I'll add you both when I log in later.

I'm also curious how we are paired up online...today I faced two opponents with nearly flawless records to my sub-500. Is it just completely random?

You have great potential in your team. Try charging with the Boo deke and passing it to DK for a white ball shot.

No if you add People In your Friend Roster you can battle a friend but ranked seris are always random message me on wiichat when your ready to play bc right now im beaSTING-

Will do. Prolly won't be on for 4 hours or so. :p Got some other obligations to attend to.

Lookin forward to it! If not tonight (not sure how late you'll be on), then another!

ill be on all night with my buddy
for the first minute im going to show you a trick to make the goalie chase after you around the whole field ok

I might be online later tonight, but it will be after a party so I might not be in the best state to play. :p I'll put up my code for Strikers in a couple hours.

Update: My code is as follows: 090301 034874

Last edited:
You have a good team, try to charge between the boos, then high lob pass it to DK and you'll have a really good chance of going in. Also try mixing it up, always keep your oppenent on their toes. If that still doesnt work then switch to Bowser and flame the goalies hands, so then you can run in with boo.

please note that I had the incorrect MSC friend code in my signature. I forgot I had changed miis a while back! Sorry! The new code is in my signature now.

Thanks!

Back