Rate my team please

MADHOUZE said:
Captain: Daisy

LW: Birdo RW: HB

Defense: Dry Bones

Well, I didnt really have troubles using this team but any advice?

Cap. Diddy

LW:HB RW:shy guy

Defense: koopa

MADHOUZE said:
Changed my team to

Daisy

Hammer Bro Hammer Bro
Dry Bones

Replaces Birdo for another HB because I realized passing is very important.

I also made asecond team

Wario
Birdo Boo
Dry Bones

Well, i found I'm not very good at handling playmaker characters...

You're going to find yourself hustling quite a bit with Daisy to keep control of the ball midfield with two Hammers in the wings. However they should be able to score pretty well if you can establish control. It's not a bad team, and your Wario team looks great.
It takes alot of time and practice to become effective with the Playmaker captains. Keep at it.

MADHOUZE said:
Captain: Daisy

LW: Birdo RW: HB

Defense: Dry Bones

Well, I didnt really have troubles using this team but any advice?

You only have one passer and he is too slow to make plays happen.
You have two very slow characters on the wings, which gives someone double the opportunity to run around your entire defense.
You have Dry bones, perhaps the games worst passer, in a position needed for charging the ball.

If you'd like to keep Daisy, here is a great team:
Daisy, HB up top, boo bottom, boo back
With this team you'll need to deke more. Not sure what your style is but I am assuming you are very shot oriented.

If so, you may want to place a poor passer with strong defense and great shot as your main captain. I would suggest Bowser, the king of rebound shots.
Bowser, HB up top, boo bottom, boo back

Zzz said:
Bowser, HB up top, boo bottom, boo back

Potent. It couldn't hurt to switch the Boo in back to maybe a Toad, since Boo's juke is on a timer and Toad might be able to more easily give an eager defense the slip. All in all that's a fast enough team with a strong shooting and passing core. Bowser's hits and Boo's interception skills should allow you to control the ball midfield, and you should be able to score easily enough.

Back