Strategy Advice?

sometimes, when i play someone slightly inexperienced i do the old hammer bro trick, i get close as if im gonna do his special move, as i charge i look around if people are gonna charge at me, as soon as the slide tackle i do the hammer move

have you triend teleporting into the net before?

I have, but I'm not good at it yet. I noticed several folks short chipping the ball to charge it up, so it would be ready for Bones at the side. My biggest prob is that it take too much brain power to pull tricks off quickly...need it to become more programmed I guess...

I've got the lob pass to DK down though! I'm also having success with the boo-deke - seems timing is a little different online, with lag and all.

Now to practice tricks going left...all my practice was going right! HA!

Keep the advice coming - its definately helping!

Thanks!

you know when you get power ups?

well, when i get a speedburst mushroom, i charge the ball up at the most, and give it to dry bones, and use the speed burts to get around players and isince the ball is charged i can teleport into the net from pretty far away

Hoog and Pac - I added the two of you. Please add me! I'll hit you up for a match later on tonight.

I had quite a bit of luck with Dry Bones tonight. I guess when I can learn something when I'm getting my butt kicked. ;) I just start watching the other guy!

You have a lot of speed on your team and not so much shooting. If you are going to shoot onetimers do it with DK and do a passing combination from bones to boo to DK. Or just use the gay ass bones shot and knock out the goalie like all the other gays do and you have an open net. Doesn't take much skill at all.

rimmytose said:
You have a lot of speed on your team and not so much shooting. If you are going to shoot onetimers do it with DK and do a passing combination from bones to boo to DK. Or just use the gay ass bones shot and knock out the goalie like all the other gays do and you have an open net. Doesn't take much skill at all.

the skill comes in stopping other people doing it noob

Back