street fighter 2 turbo still great!111

mikeyrude

WiiChat Member
Mar 15, 2010
folkestone
Wii Online Code
5878-2208-3545-8973
does anyone agree that street fighter 2 turbo stands the test of time as one of the very greatest games of all time?

Last edited:
Im more of an Street fighter alpha man myself and personally think that Super street fighter 4 will be the best, but yeah, Turbo 2 was nice. Or where you talkin about Street Fighter II HD remix?

the difference between warrior and turbo is in turbo
1. u can have 10 speeds of turbo
2. u can be the 4 bosses
3. charachters have more moves i.e chun li fireball.
they r the main differences.

Last edited:
although i do think alpha and sf4 r superior games there is just something special about turbo or am i just nostalgic, pining 4 the good ol snes vs mega drive(genesis) days?

I was never too crazy about the original 2 even though it was a classic. I think street fighter got a little better with each game.

i got sf2 and turbo for snes and they are awesome. turbo is a bit harder than the regular SF2..
however. i just played the xbox 360 SFhyper its called and although the controls are not as good and the screen isnt 16x9 like on wii.. the graphics , sound, and difficulty are much more exactly how it was in the Arcades..

yeah, because x-box is a direct port of the arcade version, we have the snes version so obviously not quite as good, and u can change the screen size 2 full screen in the options on x-box.

yeah
sf 2 anniversary edition
sf 3 third strike on x-box
on 360 there is
sf2 hyper fighting
super sf2 turbo hd remix
marvel v capcom 2
super puzzle fighter
on live arcade
and also
sf 4
super sf4(out soon, uk anyway, might be out u.s?)

i have, maybe its just the u.k version, u can adjust the screen size 2 however big or small u want it!

Back