Strikers: USA

Hey, I am fine that you guys got Strikers First. I totally agree with Nintendo's pick. You guys like Soccer better then America(American Football) and Japan(Baseball). Plus you guys seem to get everything last.

I am absolutely NOT going to complain about the UK getting this one first. I am from the US but I think you guys totally deserve Strikers first!! Fits your culture, AND we have gotten releases before you plenty of times. Just keep us informed!! :D

I officially pre-ordered Strikers today!!!

i cannot wait until July 2nd

Who is gonna set up the United States tournament?

Ya we did get a lot of games before you but also remember lot's of gamers nowadays would rather buy a game with Online capabilities and as of now North America is getting the worst out of the deal with Pokemon being our First
WiFi game.

Eddienoteddy said:
I officially pre-ordered Strikers today!!!

i cannot wait until July 2nd

Who is gonna set up the United States tournament?

Wait a minute the game comes out on July 2nd? If yes I can buy it for my Birthday!!!!!

EDIT: Everybody disregard my post before this one North America isnt get that bad of a deal with Strikers coming out in July, Euro people tell us how the online is.

Last edited:
Sarai_132 said:
Wait a minute the game comes out on July 2nd? If yes I can buy it for my Birthday!!!!!

EDIT: Everybody disregard my post before this one North America isnt get that bad of a deal with Strikers coming out in July, Euro people tell us how the online is.

We Will. Excessively

I will speak of it so much it will come to the point that i am teasing you all:)

Back