Stuck, Need Help? Come Here.

SSBBDerick

WiiChat Member
Feb 17, 2008
USA
I've beaten the game, if anybody need help come here and post it, i have the guide book so i can give accurate instructions. But there really is no reason for the guide book. It keeps u on track. I'll respond the same day. :)

I need help with Luigi's Purple Coins. It's my last star and I can't get it. Help.

Answering: Luigis purple coins
-------
Oh dude i hated that one!
my advice: Use you long jumps efficiently, And no were your going. then patience

Last edited:
sorry for double post and not quoting... [comp problems] this is answering:Were do I find secret star/deepdark galaxy
------
secret star is in that block thing in the sky, and you get to by going underwater and breaking the shipwreckage with the mines around it [Throw a shell i think] then theres a warp star

Last edited:
Completed star but doesn't show as complete

Am about 80 stars into the game (love it!) but 2 stars I've done 3 or 4 times over, just won't show as completed. Am worried as this will keep game from being completed! One is Terrace/Good Egg Galaxy/Dino Piranha; the other is Kitchen/Buoy Base Galaxy/The Secret of Buoy Base.

Has anyone else had this probem?? How to fix it?? Is it maybe a glitch in the CD and should I exchange it??

Thanks for any help! (email me at [email protected])

Am about 80 stars into the game (love it!) but 2 stars I've done 3 or 4 times over, just won't show as completed. Am worried as this will keep game from being completed! One is Terrace/Good Egg Galaxy/Dino Piranha; the other is Kitchen/Buoy Base Galaxy/The Secret of Buoy Base.

Has anyone else had this probem?? How to fix it?? Is it maybe a glitch in the CD and should I exchange it??

Thanks for any help! (email me at [email protected])

That shouldnt've happened...

but mayby its cuz the green stars havent been introduced yet, but your 2/3 done, so id recomend to go for all 120 stars, and If it doesnt work then... pretend you beat it

Ok, I have seen it done but just wondering if anyone can explain to me excatly how it's done. Gold leaf galaxy there on the cosmic race theres a shortcut. I think you have to super jump, spin, wall jump, wall jump again. Is that right?

Back