stupid thing to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
my siister was asking me about the 360 today during the end of church she ask whether i would play it or not and she said "i know you would only play COD4 and halo 3 live with it" then i said yeah i guess then i said well i also have my 4 friends down the street to play live whenever i want. then i said i would prefer the ds. then we went talking about the ds. was that dumb of me?

Haha, I guess thats a matter of opinion. I personally don't really play handheld games, whenever I buy a handheld system I end up neglecting it and never playing it. Hell my PSP only has 2 games which i don't play, instead I watch movies on it and listen to music.

So in my opinion I would say yes, it was dumb :) Btw don't think of 360 of just a console with just shooters and Live because I could gaurantee you, you would be selling yourself short. Thats assuming you ever got a 360 :p

Why make a thread about it?

...I don't think it was necessarily dumb, but was most definitely not important to the conversation you were having.

T3kNi9e said:
So in my opinion I would say yes, it was dumb :) Btw don't think of 360 of just a console with just shooters and Live because I could gaurantee you, you would be selling yourself short. Thats assuming you ever got a 360 :p

All 360 is good for is amazing shooters

So 360 doesn't have Oblivion, Blue Dragon, Lost Odyssry, Overlord, Fable (Original Xbox), Fable 2 (Soon), Too Human (Soon), Mass Effect, Skate, etc. etc.

There's 100's of non shooters I could name but that would be wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back