Suggestion for a Wii channel

keyblader123

Banned
Mar 13, 2007
Desteny Island
Wii Online Code
4666-3087-0564-0001
the radio chanal, alows you to play the radio on the wiimote!(like i said , this is a sudjestion) or an alarm clock. this might be helpfull if you dont have a alarm clock or a ds, all you have to do is make the settings with the wii, then the wiimote acts like a radio! you can change the chanals on it by pressing the 1 and 2 buttons, what do you think?

ps. and dont say theres a mod chip for this, cuz its breaking the law of gameing for that!!!:lol:

*it seems wierd..the spelling of sudjestion? but i could be wrong...lol*

well cool but pointless...the radio in the remote would eat the batteries very fast! and would not work well

Last edited:
You oughta work on your spelling a bit. Anyway, I suppose a radio channel could be kind of cool, although I wouldn't see it to be very necessary considering you could just use a regular radio. Also, if you wanted to listen to music on your Wii, you could just go on the Internet Channel and listen to music from a site like radioblogclub. And the alarm clock...I don't think there are a lot of people who sleep in the room where their Wii is, like the living room or basement. So I don't think your suggestion is very necessary for the Wii.

By the way, water DOES NOT suck. It is very healthy, hydrating, and delicious. If you're going to quote Waterboy, at least spell the phrase right: really not realy

ericlewis91 said:
*it seems wierd..the spelling of sudjestion? but i could be wrong...lol*

well cool but pointless...the radio in the remote would eat the batters very fast! and would not work well
why would it waste them? and batters?

to the guy above me i sleep with the wii in my bedroom, and did you ever think that some people dont have radios?

keyblader123 said:
why would it waste them? and batters?

to the guy above me i sleep with the wii in my bedroom, and did you ever think that some people dont have radios?

Okay, so your Wii is in your bedroom, fine. But I'm actually quite sure that most people would own a radio/alarm clock before they bought a Wii.

keyblader123 said:
the radio chanal, alows you to play the radio on the wiimote!(like i said , this is a sudjestion) or an alarm clock. this might be helpfull if you dont have a alarm clock or a ds, all you have to do is make the settings with the wii, then the wiimote acts like a radio! you can change the chanals on it by pressing the 1 and 2 buttons, what do you think?

ps. and dont say theres a mod chip for this, cuz its breaking the law of gameing for that!!!:lol:

I don't think this is a good sudjestion for a chanal....gosh learn how to spell.

ericlewis91 said:
no im poor i had to sell my alarm clock for 5 dollars to get my wii!

Please, tell me you're being sarcastic. :p

Not really a good idea i think, just a waste of time in makig it and space for your wii.

Like other people have said usually people own a clock or radio, i dont own a radio but you can use your tv for that now anyways.

ericlewis91 said:
^^^^^^well yes obv...i have a ps3 and 360..if i was that poor...id sell them!

Phew, just making sure. I didn't want to insult anyone if they were really that poor.

ipods dont have radio, I have a seperate alarm clock, ipod and wii.
There isnt a point in my post lol
lee

The Radio Idea Is Pretty Awesome, in My Opinion... But... Why have It On Your Remote When You Could Have It On The TV? :confused:

Back