Suggestion for a Wii channel

well putting a radiochanel isn't a good idea but being able to download songs to the wii would be cool..even thoug it would take some space but it would be cool....and don't come with the ipod thing because what if u r playing with 4 people they can't all fit into the headphone

Last edited:
Lqtm, the point of this thread seems to be changing to whether iPods have alarms are not. :p

yes ipod have radio..the nano and video with the ipod radio remote attachment..the actual radio is built in...you need the remote as an attenta..and it works on nano and video ipods...apple.com/store search radio remote

Thats an attachment for the ipod, its not built in like you made out to be earlier

i live iin britain , theres no such thing as a wall mart, and i use my phone anyways lol

javjaoll said:
i live iin britain , theres no such thing as a wall mart, and i use my phone anyways lol

ASDA is Englands WallMart, It is part of the WallMart family. :thumbsup:

Demo Channel: Allows you to play a demo of predefined games, time-limited, e.g., 1hour.

Radio Channel: Yeah, would be neat - Not to heard regual music, but more like adding music to your games, e.g., Bomberman ;)

Mii Chat Channel: General chat channel that allows you to dynamic communicate with your friends, or just random people.

Internet Channel: Just the comment that I would personally like to add the feature of RSS :)

Back