Suggestions for a #2 console

360 no contest.
graphics seem to be only slightly worst than the PS3, it has great online play and huge gaming library all ready.
Plus PS3 is similar to a 360, just add $200 and a blue-ray player

Yes I have to agree that 360 online game library is what right now is edge out the PS3 for right now.

What do you guys think of Assasin's Creed for the PS3?

I heard some good things about the game.

But you huy's are forgetting that the PS3 doesnt just have bluray for movies they are gonna be publishing games on bluray disks and if you have a game thats 50gigs long it would beintensly massive. Imagine the legend of zelda but with at least 30 temples in one game and 1000's of weapons.

Avais100 said:
But you huy's are forgetting that the PS3 doesnt just have bluray for movies they are gonna be publishing games on bluray disks and if you have a game thats 50gigs long it would beintensly massive. Imagine the legend of zelda but with at least 30 temples in one game and 1000's of weapons.

I would have to agree, the idea is to have massive games but, why else would Sony produce bluray movie's if their wasn't some type of focus on that.

I'd get a PS3, because of the classic button-smashing escape and the multiple RPGs coming. Also, I'd buy it to help poor Sony out because they sucked so much this year.

Esco27 said:
I'd get a PS3, because of the classic button-smashing escape and the multiple RPGs coming. Also, I'd buy it to help poor Sony out because they sucked so much this year.

Yes the RPG's is the exact reason I'm looking at the PS3.

Back