Suggestions?

My madcatz 2.4Ghz works just fine despite some people's opinions on third party stuff. It was $15 and the thing that plugs in to the wii is too big so you have to take the covers off all of the time. Whatever. If your not sitting on a 200" projector then just get a first party wired or go with a Wavebird.

I don't buy third party controllers anymore...never had a good experience with them. Specially Madcatz.

Why do you need a third party controller?

Because i think $30 or even $25 is too much for an "x" generation console accessory. Yea maybe gamecube is still holding on but it doesnt matter. Wiimotes should be costing $30 not my wavebird. I have one already but i dont really want to buy 3 more at $30. Old consoles are old consoles charging the same price for gamecube controllers even after the wii has been released is ridiculous. I'm not gonna pay full price for a 3 year old car just because it still drives on the road. I dont want to pay full price for an old controller just because itll still work on a new console. :wtf:

I am even hoping for some cheap third party remotes for my wii. I have two already and I don't want to drop $120 on two more motes and nunchucks to play Multiplayer only once in a while.

I've also been looking at 3rd party GC controllers and have sometimes seen them for $9.95. Wanna play GC games? Gotta buy GC controllers. Wanna play VC games? Gotta buy MORE controllers!

lol yeah thats how it is... more controllers always need more

thats why i'm going after cheaper ones... like hah im a chump ill bust out my wavebird n give my buddy the third party cheapo, well as long as it doesnt have anything programmable on it or rapid fire n such haaa :crazy:

anyhow, aight well thnx for you guys who've botherd to add to the thread, maybe ill just go out n buy a couple n post what i think of em on here

Wavebird bundles on ebay have been going for a breakdown per controller of about $15-20 a piece, a lot of 2 controller bundles listed on there.

thankfully have 3 gamecube controllers from before i had my wii, then again i dont play VC games or gamecube games (yet).

i'm a new nintendo fan, had ps1 then ps2 n thought i'd be all over the ps3... but then i had an epiphany and realized I dont have the time or want to have to be a "game nut" n have to sit for hours on end to dial in my fps skillz (or any other skillz) just to go online to play some drunk loser from somewhere across the country all cussin n hootin like an indian.

I just want to pick up a game maybe play for an hour or half and have fun right off. So as soon as all the final details came out i swore off the ps and became a nintendo fan (can't beat playin mario, i grew up on that with my cousins at grandmas, yea she was awesome to us). I knew nintendo was all about instant fun, so i waited 12 hours Nov 18-19th 2006 in front of target to get my first nintendo product. Bought my first zelda game n i'd do it all over again. I used to think nintendo was all "kid stuff" like all other ps lovers but now i know it truly to me is "hardcore gaming". Its all about the best part FUN. Unique new fun n i dont have to give up hours to enjoy it.

Hah ok wow sorry that was off topic but yeah can't help but feel the love. So yea point is i'm out looking to build up my GameCube arsenal controllers/games since i'm new to nintendo n just cant get enough, soon i'll probably be trading off my psp for ds if it ever gets integrated into the wii like we're all hoping. :yesnod:

you gotta be more specific dude

I really like the Madcatz Wireless Microcon. I like the size of it more than the wavebird/regular controllers (its alot smaller) plus it has grips, is wireless, and will ussually only set you back 15-20. If you dont like it being mini than I am pretty sure there is a Madcatz Wireless (standard size) controller that does have rumble. Pelican also has a couple pretty cool controllers

I was ganna make a thread on this a while back because I really like the Madcatz Wireless Microcon, but it doesnt have rumble (one of the only things I dont like about having 4 wavebirds, because I like the rumble sometimes) so I was looking to have 2 wavebirds and 2 controllers with rumble but I couldnt find any that I liked as much as the Madcatz Wireless Microcon.

csiguy4u said:
Thats my point; Nintendo = Reliable; 3rd Party = iffy.

He said in the post that he was looking for a 3rd party controller and he even put in parenthesis (for people like you who apparently do not know what 3rd party means) "non-nintendo"
I think you might need to start paying attention to what the topic is, in this dudes threads' and my threads' that is, because your having a hard time of making a good post.

edit: Oh, and dont call me an ass, you dick.

Back