Suggestions?

Wavebirds in the UK cost the equivalent of $50 each... just getting a couple becomes very expensive, let alone getting 4 of them.

Borch712ers said:
He said in the post that he was looking for a 3rd party controller and he even put in parenthesis (for people like you who apparently do not know what 3rd party means) "non-nintendo"
I think you might need to start paying attention to what the topic is, in this dudes threads' and my threads' that is, because your having a hard time of making a good post.

edit: Oh, and dont call me an ass, you dick.

Hey, if he wants third-party thats fine, I was just saying to Him (AND NOT YOU), that I personally would sway towards the Nintendo ones.

Truly, i would never go with buying a third party controller. Ive had many and they all mess up at some time. Ide just go with a "real" nintendo mad controller.

You're a rather grumpy person, aren't you csiguy?

Anyway, yeah. Another alternative is stopping by GameStop and picking up some used controllers. Usually they're pretty good condition, and can be just like new if you have a little isopropyl alcohol and water.

At least then you don't have to worry about wasting your money on something that stops working after a couple days. Ugh, bad experiences.

Keep it on topic guys.
First and only warning.

I'm saying that a lot lately. You should probably listen.

I don't think that third party inherently bad. I don't mind them and I take good care of my stuff. The only thing I have against them is the comfort. Why do they all insist that mini is better? I can use my microcon for Fire Emblem but not SSB:M.

thanks all for the input n thanks Flip for being active in the threads... who knows where the pms would have taken these guys... hah ok that was mean i dont really mean it

thanks again to you guys who've been posting
i'll look into your Madcatz Wireless Microcon Borch712ers :thumbsup:

Brawny said:
I am even hoping for some cheap third party remotes for my wii. I have two already and I don't want to drop $120 on two more motes and nunchucks to play Multiplayer only once in a while.

Play mutliplayer once in a while? Damn we're always tossing the controller around the room because at least 5 people want to play the Wii. I just wish it had support for 7 controllers like the PS3. Wii is DEFINATELY a party system. It's just not that fun to play by yourself, but you get 4 people playing a game of bowling, or playing one of the 50 minigames on Super MonkeyBall. Then it's a blast, everyone's jumping around and getting into it. That's the part I like about the Wii. It's not 2 guys sitting on the couch pushing buttons. You're actually up, and moving around, and being WAY more active than usual.

Just bought a couple of $11 "MadCatz" rumble wired GC controllers from Wal-Mart. They feel and work just fine. I had to because my wife bought a couple GC games and we don't have a GC! Good excuse, eh?
Oh, and I moved the Wii to the floor to avoid a controller jerk/smash scenario.

Back