Summer Holidays

wii_cammy

Banned
Feb 6, 2007
In Scotland
Wii Online Code
7340-2535-0641-6266
Welcome all
I was just wondeirng what you are all doing for you're holidays and I hope you can tell us all about what you are going to do there.

I am going to bulgaria with my brother and his mate from the 6th of July to the 20th of July so I willl not be posting around that time but I will be very active before then.

So please tell us all what you will be doing this summer and how long you will be going for etc etc etc

Er.. You created 2 threads..

Meh, It's summer yay! But it is currently flooding where I am and it's about to go in our house, it is so worrying. A guy drowned this morning working in the drains and the water is rising. Pretty weird stuff, so it's not really summer for me at the moment..
Lee

lee.jarratt said:
Er.. You created 2 threads..

Meh, It's summer yay! But it is currently flooding where I am and it's about to go in our house, it is so worrying. A guy drowned this morning working in the drains and the water is rising. Pretty weird stuff, so it's not really summer for me at the moment..
Lee

What? thats nuts.

My summer will most likely be filled with watching baseball games and going to Wonderland (Amusement park for those who don't know). Yeah may not seem fun to anyone but I went on a trip last year. Plus its what I like doing.

I will be traveling to Swiss in August and I am looking forward to it. :)
Until then, I am just going to hang around with a few friends and do normal stuff.

im going to the beach/to my boat for a weekend june 30-july 3rd...

then going on a boating trip up in the trent in ontario...through locks from aug 7-14th

then nyc from the 22-31st of aug

Meh I need to work this summer to pay for my trip to NYC next year.

I'll be going camping with the boyf at some point.. learning to drive (2 weeks intense course)

Camping with the family and taking the speed boat and jet skii out for some rides.

Hoping to get lots of wake boarding time this year too.

As for holidays not sure really.. maybe Philippines, maybe Florida, I have no idea...

- Getting my drivers license
- Going to Tofino possibly for a week..
- Going to another island for a week..
- Working..

Nothing but working... I deliver stuff like the guy off of king of queens...

i cant wait till rach visits NYC! i promised her she can play with the sirens in my car and go to the NYPD shooting range ;)

anyways, this summer, im going to hawaii and thats about all i can think of off hand. unless we go to viginia or maybe upstate NY. thats about it really.....i live on long island. theres alot of beaches to go to so it defeats the purpose of going to say florida.

i thought about doing a universal studios or las vegas trip but the bf things its "stupid" :sick:

Ah, summer. Can't say anything interesting, I've never been out of this country, and I therefore don't own a passport, so it will be a long time before I can go off by myself, earn some money and go for a proper holiday.

Sure, I've had trips in the UK, mainly boring ones, but I can't say that we have much to see. There's countryside, lots and lots of boring countryside. My mum thinks that because I'm from a city I'll apprictae country scenery, it gets boring in a few seconds.

So, she still hasn't learnt her lesson and I'm going to Somerset next month for a week. My mum's friend has oh so kindly given us £300 to spend for no reason. It'll all be wasted on brickabrack. Bit late for Glastonbury, don't you think? ¬.¬;

I'm going back to where I came from! Which is... Finland!
And I swear I'll murder whoever says or asks anything about it being cold there
MURDER-QUESTION.JPG

I might consider sparing those who ask wtf is Finland... But their Wii's wont survive! Muhahahahaaa!

Last edited:
Back