Work Experience?

oh god what have i done........geez im about to go WAYYY back

i used to work in a vetenary hospital as a dog groomer/ kennel tech.

worked for estee lauder incharge of shipping

worked for police auxillary (or explorers)

worked for radioshack

and now im a bonafide copper/full time girlfriend and mommy to my puppy :)

ETA- forgot to add waitress and babysitter too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last summer I interned at TIAA-Cref. The had nothing for me to do -- at all. I read 17 books that summer; 40 hours a weeks, $10 an hour...
God, I miss that "job".

I have been a lifeguard, US Navy dental technician, swimming pool tech, Retail Salesman, Cashier, Do - boy. Marine Science Technician, Waiter, Oyster shucker ..............

Now I make $30 per Hour Doing A Real career..........

Work Experience

I've had a few different jobs.

When I was about 12 I started working for my mom and dad's auction company registering buyers to numbers.
At 14 I detassled corn for a few summers.
At 15 I got a job at a furniture store delivering furniture and putting furniture together.
At 16 I got a job at a hog confinement and worked there for three summers and on weekends.
When I got to college I got a job on the sound and light crew here and have moved up the ranks to Sound Manager. I've worked for Yellowcard, Zach Galifianakis, Guster, RENT, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Blast!, Mike Jones, and Meg Allison. It's an awesome job that I love and I love my coworkers and bosses, too!

Wii_Smurf said:
LOL Crovax
In UK you have to do it in Year 10/When your 14/15

Dunno about Canada though.... And we do it to get a 'taste' of real working conditions which proves to be boring lol

depends where in Canada you are....i grew up in a small town that didn't have it....i had friends in a slightly bigger city that did.....smalls towns here pretty much suck.

i used to teach karate where i used to train. it was a great experience you see things in a diffrent way when you are the teacher lol i would still be doing it now but they had to close down cuz of finiancial problems ( i dont think i spelt that right lol)

Back