Super mario bros 3

I just won it a few nights ago. Take that Bowser! I stocked up on clouds, but I was so worried about dying I completed every stage on world 8.

Note: Clouds get you past a stage, but if you die you better have a spare.

It does you no good with VC, but with the E-Card reader and the GB SP every time you needed another racoon tail or Power Wing you could just swipe an E-Card to add one to your inventory. Kind of ruined the challenge really :(

ScuzzBuster said:
It does you no good with VC, but with the E-Card reader and the GB SP every time you needed another racoon tail or Power Wing you could just swipe an E-Card to add one to your inventory. Kind of ruined the challenge really :(
then you shouldn't have used it then.
anyways, you guys know the ship level on world eight (8-2)? you can just swim under the ship to the very end of the the level :lol:
there are some other tricks like this for other levels but i can't think of them right now.

Using a whistle in the warp zone (u should have just used another whistle) takes u straight to world 8.

When u are tanookie Mario press down and B to transform into a statue and defend yourself!

In stage 1-3 step on a white block,press down for some seconds and u'll pass to the background!!!Finish the stage in that state to find a whistle!!

Back