Super Smash Bros. VC Soon?

Well, how long do you think it takes them to emulate a n64 game to VC after they've decided to start working on it? cuz im sure nintendo didnt see this delay coming untill they knew for sure they had to, so my guess is that emulating ssb64 is already in the works. would they really be so mean as to delay its release too?

What I'm saying is that now that its delayed the vc title may or may not be ready to go. I'm thinking that since brawl is delayed anyways that nintendo will delay the vc release so it comes out maybe 3 weeks before brawl much like metroid. August was "metroid month" on the vc so I'm thinking everything will come out after February 9th within a month of brawl's release.

mmm that sucks, i wish we got it this monday cuz i would be happy playing around with that until march 9th

well im think an n64 game is due to be released next week, so if its not that what do you think it might be? i hope its pokemon stadium, cuz the minigame tournament is sweet haha

I dont know... we'll find out next week and hopefully we get more good games since the last 2 weeks we only got 2 games and hope we get more than 2 games now like at least 3-4 games for the vc and good ones too as well.

crazyman2 said:
well im think an n64 game is due to be released next week, so if its not that what do you think it might be? i hope its pokemon stadium, cuz the minigame tournament is sweet haha

Cruis'n USA and 1080 Snowboarding are the smart choices, based on the ESRB list and Japanese releases.

Napalmbrain said:
Cruis'n USA and 1080 Snowboarding are the smart choices, based on the ESRB list and Japanese releases.

haha yes yes i know, but not the ones i want haha.

crazyman2 said:
mmm that sucks, i wish we got it this monday cuz i would be happy playing around with that until march 9th

Well yeah of course it sucks but theirs nothing we can do about it except wait. Well, I can go rent smash bros. as my 64 is still hooked up but not many people have that option.

Back