super mario bros the lost levels

i havent got it yet, i reuse to pay extra for this game........thats right....im cheap, what of it?

Skippy said:
It's very hard.
That's good, I need some hard and cheap games with lots of replay value. I'm not made of money you know :yesnod: @zapasant93 It's only a dollar extra plus it looks great!

Is this the game that was the real super mario bros. 2 in Japan, but since it was too hard for U.S. kids to play they had to make an easier Super Mario Bros. 2 for us? If it is, that game is fricken hard!

Goldenboy said:
Is this the game that was the real super mario bros. 2 in Japan, but since it was too hard for U.S. kids to play they had to make an easier Super Mario Bros. 2 for us? If it is, that game is fricken hard!

Yep, it's that game.

i think i got to world 3-4, and that bowser's castle has a maze!!!

the first maze in smb was in world 6-4, thats tough right there.

Saving the levels

How do you save each level? I downloaded the came to the Wii console but each time I leave the game, I have to start over.

Whenever you want to stop playing, press the home button on the Wiimote and go to the Wii Menu to suspend play. You'll be able to continue precisely where you left off next time. As far as I'm aware, this works for all VC games except those on Nintendo 64 and Neo Geo.

I haven't played with it much, but its extremely challenging and hard. I haven't gotten past level 1-3 yet.
Apparantly, Miyamoto was under depression when he made this game, which is why he made it so hard. So hard, that they ended up not releasing it in the US.

Goldenboy said:

Haha Japan thinks were noobs, Im contemplating on buying the game as well.

Back