Super mario Galaxy or Brawl?

vagrant said:
I can see Galaxies selling more than Brawl.

i seriously doubt that.....mario may sell out quick cuz it will rly be the first major game for the Wii,if u dont count mario strikers(which i hella dont/wont)but overall brawl is gonna sell way way more cuz its such a long anticipated game n every 1 who wants this game will get thiis game cuz they need this game...idk of any1 who is starving for mario galaxies like they are for brawl,not discrediting galaxies

Last edited:
kringles said:
i seriously doubt that.....mario may sell out quick cuz it will rly be the first major game for the Wii,if u dont count mario strikers(which i hella dont/wont)but overall brawl is gonna sell way way more cuz its such a long anticipated game n every 1 who wants this game will get thiis game cuz they need this game...idk of any1 who is starving for mario galaxies like they are for brawl,not discrediting galaxies

I don't know of anyone "starving" for brawl outside of this forum. But everyone I know with a Wii is definitely getting Galaxies.

Plus the older generation like my own are more likely to buy Galaxies than Brawl. You might have grown up with Brawl, but I grew up with Mario.

Back