Super Mario Galaxy

The problems are that spinning is childesh compared to punching. And the sounds and music are too medicore compared to the quality music and sounds rom mario 64.

That looks awsome and yet another game that I can not wait to play. I hope that it is as good as it looks. I can not wait to play this one all this news is making me very happy.

ebittner said:
That looks awsome and yet another game that I can not wait to play. I hope that it is as good as it looks. I can not wait to play this one all this news is making me very happy.

ditto, could i hear the cuckoo's from zelda in the background during that video? hehe

Yeah im looking forward to it because i couldnt get into Sunshine so i havent played a mario platform in forever, and to start back up on the Wii will be awesome

I couldn't tell in the videos but will there be like a wall you jump into to go to stages like SM64 and SM Sunshine? I liked that gameplay aspect.

To my knowledge and to the videos that I have seen, to get to other places, you have to get to stars on asteroids or whatever your on, and shake the wiimote to make the star thing move. Then the star twirls around and you get shot to another area.

yeah, and you get to float through space and end up on another mini planet...such a sweet idea. I'm diggin' this game, it looks like they're trying new stuff, but that's the beauty of Nintendo

have you seen any of the gameplay movies on HD, they look so beautiful and it looks like its a fun game I'm definitely getting it...I hope its a launch title

Last edited:
i prefer the concept of one main world and many branches off to another world with certain objectives. but i know im going to get this game.

Mr Stoukaph said:
i prefer the concept of one main world and many branches off to another world with certain objectives.

Who says that these places won't have branches? There might be some places on Galaxy where you could do that. Also, not all these places are mini. Some are small, some are big, and some are gargantuan. The possibilities for this game are endless!

Kalimar said:
Who says that these places won't have branches? There might be some places on Galaxy where you could do that. Also, not all these places are mini. Some are small, some are big, and some are gargantuan. The possibilities for this game are endless!

there might be. but from what these people discribed seems like it wouldnt be. and i know these are just opinions but the video did seem like what they are saying

Back