Super mario galaxy

MasterLink

myFunction()
Jun 1, 2006
Virginia
Can someone move my thread? I didnt realise there was a section for wii gaming and Wii chat

This one is going to be quite different from the other Mario games, I mean you travel from like different planets/spheres instead of being in the castle.

super-mario-galaxy-20060531030001303.jpg

super-mario-galaxy-20060531030004381.jpg

super-mario-galaxy-20060531030000693.jpg

It also looks like you catch alot of air time in this game, with Mario being blasted into the air alot and such.

Last edited:
The whole space thing is certainly something different, probably be considering not getting it, sadly because I've grown out of these mario platform games.

Lol, I'm 17 and am considering and most likely get this game, I mean it may seem "childish", however these types of games actually are fun. They pass time.

Riviet said:
The whole space thing is certainly something different, probably be considering not getting it, sadly because I've grown out of these mario platform games.
Since when do you have to be a certain age to enjoy a game? If you don't buy Super Mario Galaxy just because you think your too old for it then you'll be stupidly missing out on a lot of fun;) .

WiiGamer24 said:
Since when do you have to be a certain age to enjoy a game? If you don't buy Super Mario Galaxy just because you think your too old for it then you'll be stupidly missing out on a lot of fun;) .
Yeah, everyone should see that Mario is "E" for everyone, because everyone loves him.

My brother is now 22 and he is in love with the mario games, as well is my 19 year old brother :) I myself am only 14, but I find mario and slipknot to be one pretty hardcore combo :D

I'm 19 as well and I love Mario games,his titles aren't childish either. I know many people who are older than me that likes Mario games. The game isn't childish, merely the person is if they think it's childish to enjoy a series that Revolutionized Nintendo and made it what it is today, a success.

:lol: I'm 13... Do I Really Have To Answer That "Too Old To Play Videogames" Question? ;)

ANyway This Is Gonna Be A Really Gret Mario Game Compared To SUnshine And 64....

Remember, they've only shown one level from Galaxy, I'm expecting some stuff on the ground too on other levels.

Any game is going to be better than Sunshine:lol: It's looking good, I might not get it for a while though, seeing as i'm going to get other games which will limit my game funds for a while ^_^'

I've got a job, but it's only $8 an hr.(i'm a tennis coach)which is actually pretty good considering i'm only 14:tard:

ssbb_lover said:
Any game is going to be better than Sunshine:lol: It's looking good, I might not get it for a while though, seeing as i'm going to get other games which will limit my game funds for a while ^_^'

I've got a job, but it's only $8 an hr.(i'm a tennis coach)which is actually pretty good considering i'm only 14:tard:

Are you saying the Sunshine was bad? Wella your off if you say that, that game had superior graphics and gameplay. I always go back to play it just to fight Shadow Mario mostly, but thats just a small piece of it;s greatness.

Back