Super mario rpg legend of the seven stars

Bigjake52

Wii fan Boy till the end
Jul 26, 2007
MarsBars
Wii Online Code
3449-8056-9185-4637
I know i hav asked this 10000000000000000000000 times(Not for real) :yikes:
But does anyone know when it is coming out?
And what site they saw it on the wiki site is no help at all

Blimey, you really like that game don't you? Look, Nintendo don't announce the release dates of VC games (with a few exceptions), so you'll probably never learn when it comes out until after it's released.

My god, by this point go buy an SNES, the cartridge, and stop asking this question. We have given you the same answer for months now. Just wait.

Bigjake52 said:
Man why do you have to be so rude?

I was actually about to reply with something similar. I've only been here for a short time, and rarely am even on. Nearly every post you make is about this supposed Mario RPG. I think everyone here is sick of it.

Just quit thinking about it and enjoy life. There's more to life than video games, especially one game.

I agree with every one else. Calm down. I loved Super Mario RPG, it was one of my favorite releases. I'm still POed that mallow hasn't been in any of the mario party games! But, gettingy antsy for it's VC release isn't going to make it happen any faster.

The game was made by Squaresoft, and squenix has been pretty stingy with towards the VC so it'll probably be a while. Just enjoy one of the other great titles onthe virtual console for a while and before you know it that magical monday will come.

It's pointless asking when such and such game will be out. Nintendo doesn't announce them in advance. (except in cases like the Hanabi festival)

I never did play that but I really want to.(Playing mario games I've never played before makes me happy)

STORY: When I first got a Gamecube for Christmas, I woke up about 4(I didn't believe in Santa but still did that stuff) and tried to open the VERY HARD PLASTIC with a nail because I couldn't find scissors and I had to make sure I didn't wake anybody. After I got it out, I spent about 45 minutes trying to figure out how to hook the thing up. Then once I finally got it hooked up, I played *drumroll* The most awesome looking best storyline Mario Game EVER at that time(Super Mario Sunshine) and just overall loved the graphics, music, gameplay, and story were. Soooooo, basically I realllly want to play that RPG Mario game i had never played before. END STORY

lol

Great game. I'm pretty anxious for this as well. If this and SMB2 JAP were available I'd be ecstatic.

I dunno.. I really enjoyed Mario RPG, but I'm not sure if I would really sit down with my Wii and play it again. I was glad when Paper Mario came out, since I never owned an N64, but now that I've beaten it, I'm not sure if I would play that again either..

Back