Super Mario Sunshine

The only Mario games i liked are the old ones....Sorry Italy

killdroid93 said:
Uhh i HATE the level that looks like a pinball board! I neever get all the red coins there!:mad2:

I tried to do that one again last night, but it's almost impossible! Also, I'm still stuck on special stage episodes on most of the levels. :(

yeah

i got this for my gamecube when i first got it and its so much fun...i love the main level..(when you start the game) getting fruit for yoshi and just flying around!

its a fun game ! i beat it but did not collect all the stars.. haha jst too hard.. but i am going to go back to finish it off...

Yep, its a really good game, anyone actually able to the bonus level, the one where you need the turbo nozzle to blast down the doors and you are on a lilly pad squirting your way around a water track collecting all the red coins, for me thats frikin impossible.

ics said:
I got this game for my wii and I absolutly love it. It's actually very challenging and allot of fun. Anyone else playing this game right now?
I am now just at Episode 4: The Secret of Ricco Tower.

I am doing the same thing!

Got my wii last week and decided to get caught up on the Gamecube era that I never partook in.

I'm playing Mario, my wife is playing Zelda Windwaker.

Love mario...but am getting mighty upset with the precision jumping challenges (when they take away your jetpack). Frustrating!

I have it, I first got my Wii played Wii sports and had my chin drop down. I love the Wii, but I felt intiminated so i got some collectable games, Zelda wind waker, and Mario sunshine. I LOVE THEM BOTH! my new fav games. :p I have 72 shines, im stuck on the "chuckster" secret in corona mountain.

-CAN NOT WAIT FOR GALAXY!~

H-Balm said:
I am doing the same thing!

Got my wii last week and decided to get caught up on the Gamecube era that I never partook in.

I'm playing Mario, my wife is playing Zelda Windwaker.

Love mario...but am getting mighty upset with the precision jumping challenges (when they take away your jetpack). Frustrating!

LAMO!!!!! SAME HERE! THATS SO WEIRD! I think the Wii had a bubble impact on GC games. My dad's friend works at gamestop, he said that the month of december more GC games had bin sold those 4 weeks then the past 2 months.

Back