super mario world control..

s1lVL)n

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
..is gay with the gamecube controller.

anyone else find this?

there's no way in hell im buying a classic controller. It would have taken Nintendo 5 seconds to create a controller configuration screen. F U nintendo.

harsh. look get over it. Super Mario World is a ROM. its not any diff than the original just that its god buttons assigned certain ways. buy the classic controller it cost like 20 bucks. if you dont want to, get over it. They could've not allowed you to play with the GCN controller in the first place.

I got a classic controller for free. Didn't think it was worth the money. ;)

i bitched about not wanting to get a classic controller ,but i sucked it up and bought one. Now i am glad i did.

its your choice but if your gonna ***** about it then shut up and buy the vc controller. i mean damn you are buying games for your wii. and vc games thats adds up to about 20 bucks. but oh well. sucks for you.

You want pain? Play Super Mario World on a keyboard. I recommend the Wii Classic Controller. It's $20, and it works great. I now have 3 controllers, 1 classic, 2 gamecube. So I can play 3 players with SMK 64. I got my controller as a X-mas present.

The classic controller adds a whole dimension to the console and it's great knowing that, at least right now, if you have remotes, nunchuks, and classic controllers you can play anything. It seems like a waste of money NOT to buy the classic because of the dimension it brings to the system.

A good portion of the actual Wii games don't interest me. It's such a bonus to be able to buy an old game at a fair price that I know I will enjoy. I've played The Legend of Zelda and Mario Kart 64 more than I've played Madden '07. They are just more fun.

you can change the controll settings does no one remember this?????????

hit controller settings when you hit the home button on the wii when youre playing mario. then switch the buttons around. i did that with street fighter.

i am finding that i am coping well with just the gamecube controller. i may not even get the classic. but if you are having trouble then get it.

I was told later we may get a buttons editor built into the Wii VC. Nintendo announced that there isn't enough room on the current Wii menu for all your VC purchased games. They plan on fixing this with a new setup for VC games later this year.

Perhaps a single channel button to cover all Wii VC games?

The_Loose_Cannon said:
you can change the controll settings does no one remember this?????????

hit controller settings when you hit the home button on the wii when youre playing mario. then switch the buttons around. i did that with street fighter.

im not seeing this... can it be done with the GC controller or only the classic?

Well yeah,i was a bit thick when i found out that you needed a C.C to play Super Mario World 64,when when you look at it it looks really nice,and it's another agsessory!

Back