Super Mario Worlds Controlls

KGod86

WiiChat Member
Jan 18, 2007
They suck when you use a gc controller, what about for the classic controller?

how can you like them? you cant even run and normal jump

Yea, they suck. I bought a classic controller which works great. Still, what moron laid out the GC controller buttons? Had he ever played Mario before?

Whats the problem with the GC controllers? The buttons are pretty much in the same place....R and L are at the top like on the SNES controllers. You've got A, B, X, and Y. So I don't see what the big deal is? Is it that its bigger or something?

MasterJedi2U said:
Whats the problem with the GC controllers? The buttons are pretty much in the same place....R and L are at the top like on the SNES controllers. You've got A, B, X, and Y. So I don't see what the big deal is? Is it that its bigger or something?

You can't hit the Jump button while holding down the run button... well, maybe you can, but it's very awkward. They made the "A" button the spin jump instead of the regular jump.

hercemer said:
You can't hit the Jump button while holding down the run button... well, maybe you can, but it's very awkward. They made the "A" button the spin jump instead of the regular jump.
yeah it is very awkward

Yeah, played on both controllers. I think Nintendo enjoys pissing us off over and over again. You cannot play with the game cube controller. you have to go into 2 finger Tekken mode which makes it impossible to perform manuevers like: run, fly, drop under cloud bridge, fly up through bridge to get key. If they are gonna take so long to release this ****, you think someone would play test it.

Works fine on Classic controller.

Wow at first I just thought people were tripping for no reason but since a lot of you are saying the same thing there must be some truth to it....dang it. I really do not want to spend money on classic controllers. Especially since I still have my 3 GC ones. Maybe I'll just download VC games that work well with them such as MK.

It's clear Nintendo just ported this out quickly. The GC controls outright suck. You can't line up dash with jump. Imagine playing Mega Man X with no dash. The game works great with the VC controller.

they keep the games in its original state, they said this before the wii was even put out. people need to chill out and look at the gc controllers, then compare it to the SNES controllers, they all have 4 buttons labeled the same, and the buttons do the same command, its not like nintendo intentionally made A the spin jump just to piss you off, it has always been the spin jump and i had to go buy a classic controler too, it sucks but oh well

Back