Super Paper Mario 2mrrw!

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Well, I got 50 bucks to TRU for Easter, and the store is dead behind my house, so I think I'll walk over there and buy a game tommorrow (closed today XP). I'm thinking Super Paper Mario. It looks really interesting and IGN gave it a 8.9. Anyone else getting this tomorrow?

I am going to get it tommorow as well it looks great. i like the fact that it will be a side scroller but you dont die when you get hit you lose hp and keep going i think it will be great. only thing i worried about it ign review said its wordy and i get annoyed by that stuff unless they make it funny.

I'm getting it tomorrow as well. Have it reserved at GameStop and completely paid off, just have to get into town tomorrow to pick it up.

uttackle71 said:
I am going to get it tommorow as well it looks great. i like the fact that it will be a side scroller but you dont die when you get hit you lose hp and keep going i think it will be great. only thing i worried about it ign review said its wordy and i get annoyed by that stuff unless they make it funny.
Paper Mario has a rep for funny conversation, at least imo. So that won't be a problem.

i didnt preorder and i cant go before class tommorow so i wonder when wal mart opens up tommorow might go there before i go to class.

I can't wait, The game should be awesome. I hope the dialog is worth it... The reviews are looking great too, I did expect higher scores though.

Here's the reviews I've found so far...
-----------------------------
Cheat Code Central - 96
IGN - 89
Wii Advanced - 88
Play Magazine - 85
Games Radar - 80
1UP - 80
-------------------------------
RPG Gamer gave it a 5/5
http://www.rpgamer.com/games/mario/pmario3/reviews/pmario3strev1.html

Last edited:
stupid Europe, we aren't getting it untill after june, it wasn't on the Q2 list. I HATE NINTENDO!

All 8/80+ scores is fine by me. I'll get it after I beat the gamecube version (only 2 stars so far)

i want this game so bad. sooooooo bad. i think i have tendonitis and i can barely type, but i can hold that controller fine. i want to see it soooooo much aaaaaah!!! I live in a freak town and no one knows if they will have it tomorrow! No one has it yet, they tell me! I WANT IT SO BAD.

twizzlers11 said:
The stupid stores near my house wont have super paper mario tii tuesday. =[

Yeah i was gonna say the same thing.. whats the deal with different release dates in different areas of US?? All the stores in my town including the gamestop I preordered from all say Tuesday as release date.

rogers video tells me their poster says april 11(wednesday)

walmart guy says he thinks they'll have 'em tomorrow. you can bet i'll be up at 8am huntin around.

KCBlack said:
Well, I got 50 bucks to TRU for Easter, and the store is dead behind my house, so I think I'll walk over there and buy a game tommorrow (closed today XP). I'm thinking Super Paper Mario. It looks really interesting and IGN gave it a 8.9. Anyone else getting this tomorrow?

Count me in, I will try but it might be sold out when I go to the store.

when does the average wal mart open? nvm im getting it at target

Last edited:
Back