Super Smash Bros. 4

And Mutt, so I'm not totally tearing you apart, Krystal isn't a bad idea. Never really been against her.

I think that characters like Shulk or Isaac wouldn't be bad.

I'd still love for Geno to get in, although I'm pretty sure he's not going to.

Sora would get in 'fore Geno. Ugh.

I can't remember the last time ya got hyped over a new game lol.

Mutt, I can't help but assume I'm a member of your signature.

If ya just implied you're my *****, I'm okay with this.

Also, Megaman seems kinda iffy. I don't know how much I like the idea of his normals being his Megabuster.

All'a his normals aren't the Megabuster. I'm 99% sure Hard Knuckle, Spark Shock and a few others are A-moves. Only some'a the moves; like Metal Blade and Leaf Shield; are gonna be specials.

Speakin' of the buster, it's possible the Charge Shot might be a smash attack like the uppercut.

Its kool bro, i knew someone was ganna say somethin anyways, no big deal.and yes rocket glad u caught on to that lil tid bit...

I'm particularly curious if Hyrule tier will stop be bottomest-bottom tier. I want my original main back... ;_____;

Speakin' of Brawl's failures, from what I can tell hitstun is actually a thing in SSB4. 'Least it is in it's current state of development shown in trailers. I'm unsure if it allows for legit combos (I'll be first t' hop on the "put out a hit on Sakurai" bandwagon if it doesn't), but I'm hoppin' it does.

And we also did not see any tripping.
Even in that Mega Man Mario match
So Sakurai has redeemed himself a little.

About air movement, in brawl were certain characters allowed to do in air grapples? Last night me and me bro were playing, he was using samus and he grabbed me in the air and threw me towards the ground, was that a glitch of some sort? And if it was i still wished it'd be in the new game.

Nope, no air grabs... except for some special moves which are grabs regardless of whether ya hit a foe on the ground or in the air, like Ganondorf's Flame Choke (Side-B). Some characters can do "Z-aerials" though, done by pressin' either Z or air dodge and A. Samus is one'a the few characters with a Z-air.

Maybe it's What[!?] Fuck This.

Also, got around the censor by accident. Forgot you could do that.

Back