Super Smash Bros. 4

I'm lazy to read the previous comments so I'm sure you guys talked about this or not (possibly not haha), but does anyone here like Bowsers' skin aaaaand moves??? I'm sure I am the only one here who talks about Bowser and only Bowser.lol

The skin: Oh my gosh, da skin. I kinda like the previous skin from brawl.;_;
The Moves: I see they still have the side and B where Bowser picks the opponents up and twirls and whatnot... I was wishing the moves from melee; bite the opponents, head bash, throw to the side---so on.

Eh.....

I've always been a fan of Bowsercide, it's so satisfying to pull off. -w-

the wiifit chick? Plz Roster dont let me down anymore, my lil ssb lovin heart wouldnt be able to take any more disappointment...

y u no appreciate humor

I was wishing the moves from melee; bite the opponents, head bash, throw to the side---so on.

Eh.....

Another who also prefers the Klaw over that dumb ol' Body Slam? impossibru

I've always been a fan of Bowsercide, it's so satisfying to pull off. -w-

But Bowserciding (or any suicide move) only successfully happens against nubs, destroyin' the satisfaction of it...

If you wanna look at it that way, half the roster of Brawl isn't serious.

Megaman "might" be ok, and agreed, some of brawls roster was garbage. Nindo just needs to add a couple more serious fighters and I'll be happy.

I liked Brawl's roster. I like what you call non serious characters, such as Game and Watch.

I want some serious players in the roster, lil megaman, fit chick, and net boy here aren't working for me...

Smash isn't a srs game. Have ya no appreciation for joke characters? Villager 'n Megaman of which are not mind you, 'specially not the latter.

Also, someone who doesn't consider Megaman a "serious" character will not have their opinion respected in this sub-forum lol.

Back