Super Smash Bros. 4

He'll also be uploadin' pix to the Smash Bros. community of Miiverse five days a week, so if y'all have a Wii U make sure t' follow his Mii. I would, but I don't use Miiverse. Wiichat > lackluster forum-esque service.

creepy-animal-crossing-villager-smash-brothers-06.jpg

Villager39_zps3ddf7d50.png~original

...so I wasn't the only one who saw it, apparently.

ComicAC_zps13340884.png~original

Last edited:
You guys haven't been moved to the Wii U thread yet? Wow. Sorry about bailing on the roster, but I'm here now. Y'all hyped?

You guys haven't been moved to the Wii U thread yet? Wow.

dint even think of that lawl

Smash 4 is not only for 3DS and Wii U, but it has it's own sub-forum for a reason. One does not simply throw all this hype into an undedicated forum! ... What hype, you ask? lolquietu

'Bout time ya showed face, was worried you'd just up and gone. I'd of bumped 'n taken over the thread if ya didn't show face in a few more weeks. :lol:

Well you can take over if you'd like, I don't want to do it anymore. I gots too much irl stuff going on I barely have enough time for my poll.

wat? Only a fraction of Smash 4's roster has been revealed. There's still time.

Well you can take over if you'd like, I don't want to do it anymore. I gots too much irl stuff going on I barely have enough time for my poll.

More work for me? ._.; But I'm so lazy... ... ... Any other takers? >_>;

Sooooo.... Megaman.... hmmm.... Hmmm.... HHHMMMMMM.............Nope, Ive got nothin...And the wiifit chick? Plz Roster dont let me down anymore, my lil ssb lovin heart wouldnt be able to take any more disappointment...

Back