Super Smash Bros. 4

zlCfzR4FdkMRCBYLfx

Sakurai said:
Pic of the day. We didn't introduce ALL of the Assist Trophies in the Smash Bros. Direct. Here's Dillon from Dillon's Rolling Western!! He may rival Sonic in the art of rolling.

]Making a completely new game would be more profitable, not making DLC. It's why games like Street Fighter and sports games keep making slightly enhanced(or downgraded) editions of their games instead of just releasing a stream of DLC.
Smash has always been one on console

Smash has always been one on potato

...dafuq does platform exclusivity have to do with anything here? Maybe you're talking about Smash being one game per generation? The way you typed it makes it unclear. If you mean the latter, then the possibility of Smash 4 getting DLC when none of the other games had DLC seems to debunk that. Every game adds new content. Brawl added online, and Smash 4 will get its own new thing.

Oh god, that makes DLC seem really likely.

He meant that it would take a long time before a new console would release + a new smash game.
A DLC would be much more easier + it could come way faster.
And this time we're not talking about some half-ass story DLC.
We're talking about maps and maybe even characters, which is the most important thing in the SSB series!

I'm glad I agree here with you Mr MR, more SSB4 characters would be freakin sweet <3

(ok obviously how the game plays is important as well, but they can always update that nowadays)

How many times am I going to have to hear someone say, "Lights out!" online on this stage?

How many times am I going to have to hear someone say, "Lights out!" online on this stage?

Well... let's just say you may not want to play with me online. I'd also be the guy saying "That's da wittle puppy!" every time the Nintendog appears.

We already have Toon Link though
Toon Link > Young Link

What if we got a transformation Link though?
Zora or Goron or a new one

Yeah, I was kidding. I don't know if any of the remaining MM characters could be good fighters. I mean, they already ruled out Skull Kid.

... Which reminds me that I need to pick up Wind Waker HD. Fortunately Nintendo's offering a free Wii U game with Mario Kart 8, so I'll probably pick up Wind Waker then.

Back