Super Smash Bros - Bonus lvl 1 N64

King Wiired

HITLER ME JEZ
Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
Hi.. I'm playin on a N64 Emulator.. and I'm doin Bonus Level 1 for all 8 characters (so i can unlock Luigi) but im stuck on one target for link (shown here)...
Smashbros.jpg

I've tried doin a double jump, then doin his twirly thing (best...description...ever:D) but i just can't reach it and its really annoyin me :) Any help please?

Wiired said:
Hi.. I'm playin on a N64 Emulator.. and I'm doin Bonus Level 1 for all 8 characters (so i can unlock Luigi) but im stuck on one target for link (shown here)...
Smashbros.jpg

I've tried doin a double jump, then doin his twirly thing (best...description...ever:D) but i just can't reach it and its really annoyin me :) Any help please?

tut tut, i hope u got the game in your room :p

anyway, i cant remember how i done this, try grabbing a bomb and throwing it up.

OMG METROIDZ UR THE FOOKIN BESSSSSSSST :D JUS TRIED IT WITH BOMB FOR LAST TIME.. DID SOMETHNIN SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT AND IT WORKED!!!!! daaamn i love u :D (no homo of course)
But yeah.. thanks:D
Edit : Now i gotta do the other one i'm stuck on... Yoshi :sick: done all the others.. lol

Here are the Yoshi ones i'm stuck on...
SmashBrosYoshi1.jpg

SmashBrosYoshi2.jpg

I know on at least one of em i can like... kamikaze myself to like smash it and I won't die coz of bein the last one..

Any idea?

Wiired said:
Smashbros.jpg

oh, sweet I just found another way of getting that last target. thx guys. but the way i did it was: I stood on the platform u use to jump up there. and face to the left. than throw your boomerange. Lastly jum up towards the last target and as the boomerange is coming back to u be sure that the boomerange misses U and keeps going up and hits the last target. It took me a little while to figure out exactly where to stand and to get the jump right ^_^; but u have already figured out how to get that target lol. Il take a look at the yoshi targets that are giving u trouble see if i remember anything.

Last edited:
Back