Top 10 Things Missing From Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Honestly they want a super game. They want ALL of their needs to be met for them to be happy. There too whiny and want too many feature which would ruin Brawl. IMO I only agree with World-Wide Release, Voice Chat, and Downloadable Content.

DAVIDV99 said:
Some of those i agree with others i dont. I think it should be a world wide release, and there should be downloadable content, rankings, and incentives content, and maybe some more characters, but i don't agree with create a character and more people playing it. I think that it might get a little TOO hectic.

agreed.

on the ofline mode you should have 8 players 4 use gamecube controller and 4 use wii-mote

nickg2894 said:
on the ofline mode you should have 8 players 4 use gamecube controller and 4 use wii-mote
...that would force people to use control schemes they dont like... and imagine eight people on eight different teams playing on a 30% ish smaller FD..... thats not even a fighting game anymore... you could just mash a button till everyone else kills themselves

making it 8 players has to be one of the dumbest ideas (tho this list certainly isnt short on dumb ideas). sometimes 4 seems like too much.

This is a pretty good list IMO. Though some of them I didn't quite agree on. Also, Unlockable Incentive Content Included On Other Games, sounds pretty interesting.

I agree with 3, 5, and 9; however, the rest are just beyond stupid. Who wrote this crappy article, your cousin Jim Bob?

malnin said:
1:earthbound on the masterpieces ( it's on the japanese brawl http://www.smashbros.com/jp/gamemode/various/various23.html )

2: fire emblem on the masterpiesces (it's also on the japanese brawl and i woudent care if it was in japanese)

that is all

Why oh why oh why does Nintendo of America HATE Earthbound? There are FOUR Earthbound characters, TWO Earthbound stages, and several Earthbound trophies in the game, yet Nintendo absolutely refuses to release anything EB related in the US? WHY!!!!!!!!!! I hate you Nintendo!

Atomheart said:
Why oh why oh why does Nintendo of America HATE Earthbound? There are FOUR Earthbound characters, TWO Earthbound stages, and several Earthbound trophies in the game, yet Nintendo absolutely refuses to release anything EB related in the US? WHY!!!!!!!!!! I hate you Nintendo!
Don't forget that they gave up on the development of MOTHER 3 for the US Nintendo 64... Because of time issues and the developers didn't know how to work in 3D. :lol:

Back