super smash bros brawl controller

Man have you been reader or listening to any threads at all. They arn't going to use the wimote because they want the game to remain simple. [ie don't throw your gamecube paddles away.]

My fault with the words didn't mean it like it came out, but yea they said that.

No problems. Do you plan on using the cube controller with it or do you want to see what the wiimote has?

Depending on how the style of the wiimote goes, like if you have to turn it or use the nunchuk, but for the start I'll go with the cube controller first.

I don't think you can use the wii controler. If you look around abit on the offical smashbrothers site, they say that they are going to forgo the new controler, and stuck with what worked well.

If SSBB is able to use the gamecube controller, then there's a possibility that other games that really dont function well with the Wiimote could use the Gamecube controller too. Interesting

Jesse said:
If SSBB is able to use the gamecube controller, then there's a possibility that other games that really dont function well with the Wiimote could use the Gamecube controller too. Interesting

It also means that the wii can play the exact same games as the 360 and ps3 minus the graphics (to a certain extent). Nintendo hasn't entirely departed the old way of playing games, its just added new ones aswell.

pit18 said:
Man have you been reader or listening to any threads at all. They arn't going to use the wimote because they want the game to remain simple. [ie don't throw your gamecube paddles away.]

i dont have a gamecube and im getting the wii and i heard that the vc dont come with the wii console how will i play it?

will i have to buy a vc or a game cube controller?

I'd just go with the gamecube controller. They won't be that expensive, some are like 14 dollars right now. I'd get the controllers soon though, because you never know when they're going to stop shipping them. [Which I don't think will happen because if they say to keep them then they'll make more]. But say just go with the paddle.

Yeah the Gamecube controller all the way. If you can use the Wii controller it would be fun just to mess around on, but to actually be good i bet the cube's will be much easier

Back