super smash bros brawl controller

yeah, I don't know if I could play the new smash without me trusty gamecube controller. the other controller doesn't look like it's that hard to use though.

They want game easiest as possible to pick-up and play. Therefore i think that it is gonna be compatible with the Wiimote. And one guy said classic controller. And yes that is a plausable idea.

Marthmaster said:
you're more than likely going to use either of these controllers, not the wiimote:
controller2.jpg

controller-1.jpg
Haha, Marthmaster those are the same controller. What I mean is, that Gamecube contoller with a wiimote in it was just a mock up of what people thought the Classic Controller was going to look like because Nintendo said the wiimote would attach to the classic controller/ that it would be a shell. So, they made a shell as best they could think.

I really don't understand why people keep insisting that SSBB will be playable with the Wiimote. Nintendo stated it would make the game overly complicated and thus opted for the Gamecube controller. I wouldn't be surprised if, like some here are speculating, the Classic Controller could be used aswell, but personally I don't like the layout of the Classic Controller because it's got two joysticks right next to each other like the PS2 controller does and that is sooo annoying when playing FPSs.

I actually think the classic controller will work well with SSBB(besides the confusing Nintendo DS B-Y-X-A layout).

2nd controller is cooooool!!!! but thats not gunna be ever in existence oh well personnally the game should come with a classic controller so you can play it but if you could play it with both GC an Classic wii i could play with more people like 4 hehe.

Back