Super Smash Bros. Brawl correct and incorrect predictions REVIVED!

{Axtlár} said:
You are right..at first those words were in bold...and your sticker predictions sounds good, like it really will be that way. I'll put it up

Mmk you were right about smash Bros..I didnt see that you used the words as items.

But still, they are stickers, not trophies.

Actually no I don't mean that...they said the game was playable, so I'm betting I could get some fun out of it :)

Shoko said:
AXTLAR! WASSUP BRO!? good to see ya back
hey SHOKO!! yeah I'm back, and I wish it's for a long time now...good to see you after so long in here, my friend..

and Marioman, you are right, they said the game was made already, they are just waiting and trying to hype us up with updates, according to an interview, they even have Sonic in there too, they just want approval from Sega.

Last edited by a moderator:
The game isnt done. They are most likely in post production workin out the bugs and glitches and getting the controllers to respong perfectly. Games are usually finished like less than a month before its released. Just check out Bioshock the people makin the game announced they had finished it a week before it was released

well, that's because they were rushed, and Bioshock...whatever that is, sounds like one of those clone fps games for the ps3 and xbox 360, I mean where's the fun in only having millions of fps games? I wouldn't be proud of having that kinda collection for games, that's why Nintendo is best.

but back on topic: I really think the game is done already, because the creator of Snake has said so himself, and also because they wanted to launch this game along with the Wii.

Who knows what exactly it is that they are perfecting at the moment. Although I'm sure they are finished or near that. Although like discussed in several other threads, they were moving the release date back many months to work on online compatibility. I'm guessing they realized it would be finished around Christmas time so the marketing division made a suggestion to push it back to get more sales for the holidays, which they will.

yeah, you are right, Nintendo is smart, and I'm sure that's what they are doing, just waiting for the near holidays to release the game and make even more money then, while we rot here waiting..

Lol, exactly, the suspense is killin me. So many questions need answer, will it be online, what characters will be in the game, what features will there be, will they increase the npc level difficulty, which i think is necessary! and so much more.

sure, and I should update Diddy as CORRECT prediction..

Back