Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

Smash Bros Brawl Pics

Hey Smash Fans, the name's Jeff, and I gotta say, I'm a HUGE Smash Bros Fan too, so I had to check out this thread, I have a lotta Smash Bros Brawl pics on my computer, so I'll add'em to this thread as part of my little contribution lol if you wanna call it that :p

These attatched pictures are of a few character's Final Smash moves...

I'll put the rest of my Brawl pics on this thread at a later time!

Jeff

Attachments

• bowserfinalsmash1.jpg
    bowserfinalsmash1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 209
  • diddyfinalsmash1.jpg
    diddyfinalsmash1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 211
  • dkfinalsmash1.jpg
    dkfinalsmash1.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 164
  • foxfinalsmash1.jpg
    foxfinalsmash1.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 192
  • kirbyfinalsmash1.jpg
    kirbyfinalsmash1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 328
  • linkfinalsmash2.jpg
    linkfinalsmash2.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 176
  • mariofinalsmash2.jpg
    mariofinalsmash2.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 399
  • metaknightfinalsmash2.jpg
    metaknightfinalsmash2.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 162
  • peachfinalsmash2.jpg
    peachfinalsmash2.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 180
  • pikachufinalsmash1.jpg
    pikachufinalsmash1.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 187
Wow, thank you. I just now realized that different characters glow different colors.

Jeff25 said:
Hey Smash Fans, the name's Jeff, and I gotta say, I'm a HUGE Smash Bros Fan too, so I had to check out this thread, I have a lotta Smash Bros Brawl pics on my computer, so I'll add'em to this thread as part of my little contribution lol if you wanna call it that :p

These attatched pictures are of a few character's Final Smash moves...

I'll put the rest of my Brawl pics on this thread at a later time!

Jeff

Wow how amazing.NOT. No offense but if im gonna get yelled at pics i post that everyone has seen the...WEVE(i hope) ALREADY SEEN ALL THOSE. sorry people for taking all the pics. so congats on inserting pics from smashbros.com:thumbsup:
Giga b. peanut gun. kongo drums. tank. cook. triforce slash. fire flare type thing. dark siloutee or sutin like that. hearts. who cares.

Last edited:
Here is another fake roster...
SuperSmashBrosCharacterSelectVer9.jpg

OH YEAH! 400th post!

Last edited:
They look more like full of fury, but then you see some of them have grins and smiles on their faces, so the feeling is gone.

SSBBrawler said:
Wow how amazing.NOT. No offense but if im gonna get yelled at pics i post that everyone has seen the...WEVE(i hope) ALREADY SEEN ALL THOSE. sorry people for taking all the pics. so congats on inserting pics from smashbros.com:thumbsup:
Giga b. peanut gun. kongo drums. tank. cook. triforce slash. fire flare type thing. dark siloutee or sutin like that. hearts. who cares.

Hey listen SSBBrawler,
I don't mind if you don't like my pics, but ya don't need to pretend to like'em and be sarcastic about it:mad5:

I don't need those stupid wise cracks, sarcastic comments & childish remarks:rolleyes:.

I sure as hell don't need to prove to u how much of a Smash Bros fan I am, so u can just kiss my ass:ciappa:

Smash Bros Fan 4 Life,
Jeff

Jeff25 said:
Hey listen SSBBrawler,
I don't mind if you don't like my pics, but ya don't need to pretend to like'em and be sarcastic about it:mad5:

I don't need those sarcastic, childish remarks:rolleyes: .

I sure as hell don't need to prove to u how much of a Smash Bros fan I am, so u can just kiss my ass:ciappa:

Smash Bros Fan 4 Life,
Jeff

That's right my friends, and don't forget this thread is made for showing Brawl pics, so there's no problem with him posting all the characters beginning their smash attacks. Good job by the way, Jeff.

{Axtlár} said:
That's right my friends, and don't forget this thread is made for showing Brawl pics, so there's no problem with him posting all the characters beginning their smash attacks. Good job by the way, Jeff.

Thank you Axtlar!

Atleast there are a few decent ppl on this lol:p

By the way, you have Mario Strikers? Me Too!

Wanna Add me?

My Friend Code is: 481146 047743

Hope you'll add me!!

Sure! I will add you, and hope to find you there in the game some of these days and play you, man.

Well sorry to disappoint ya Axtlar, but I wont be online fer another week or so...some tests and stuff I have to study for school:(

But i'll be online playing by December 14th and any day after that :p
I'll be online playing during the Holidays, so I'll make up for the lost time playing my Wii during Christmas lol:p

I'll add your code to my list ASAP!

Looking forward to having a few good o'l matches with ya:thumbsup:

Jeff

Oh, don't worry, Jeff, it's been a while since I last played the game too! But yeah looking forward to having macthes with you those days.:yesnod:

Rvenge is sweet.. and so are pics

4475062_l.jpg
samus_070718a-l.jpg
iceclimbers_071119b-l.jpg
wario_071128a-l.jpg

sorry for all the "super posting" bfore
well if i get yelled at by you guys now then you should be yelling at jeff too.

Oh yeah sure defend the newbie but don't when getting blamed for posting pics that every one has seen. real nice.
No offense but you should stay on topic too before another SSBB thread is closed. Jeff-no offense but your probbably just as much a fan as everyone else.
:ciappa:

Last edited:
Back