Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

SSBBrawler Future Challenge

Oh yeah sure defend the newbie but don't when getting blamed for posting pics that every one has seen. real nice.
No offense but you should stay on topic too before another SSBB thread is closed. Jeff-no offense but your probbably just as much a fan as everyone else.
:ciappa:
[/QUOTE]

Hey SSBBrawler,

Listen, don't give anyone a hard time because they stick up for other people:mad5:

Axtlar was right for backing me up...after all, like he said, this IS a thread for ppl to add Smash Bros Pics, whether other ppl have seen them or not...if that were the case this thread should be called "Smash Bros Pics that NO ONE has seen"...I mean come on SSBBrawler, don't be a hard case and ruin things by dis'n other ppl's pics...not cool:mad5:
In fact, I challenge you to a Match in SSBB!!:mad5: That is, once I get the game in February:p, I'll show you up soooo bad lol, I'll be pissing myself laughing:lol:

Other than that, I'd have no problem:thumbsup:

Smash Bros Fan 4 Life,
Jeff

has anyone seen this picture before

because i never seen it on the smash bros site

so heres a picture from subspace emisery

BrawlBulletBill.jpg

i neever have. and heres a theory for LIK and those who care,
maybe the color a char. glows has to do with their tier/type of player or whatever, like speed, technical, etc whatever they are.

^Interesting, but I doubt it. Its hard to tell tiers because they are defined AFTER advanced technique's are found out. When Melee was first released, nearly everyone was perfectly balanced, however, after we found out about advanced techniques, they became much more unbalanced (example: Fox jumped to the top of the tier list after waveshining was discovered).

SSBBrawler said:
4475062_l.jpg
samus_070718a-l.jpg
iceclimbers_071119b-l.jpg
wario_071128a-l.jpg

sorry for all the "super posting" bfore
well if i get yelled at by you guys now then you should be yelling at jeff too.

Oh yeah sure defend the newbie but don't when getting blamed for posting pics that every one has seen. real nice.
No offense but you should stay on topic too before another SSBB thread is closed. Jeff-no offense but your probbably just as much a fan as everyone else.
This thread wont get closed. it'll be revamped like the site thread always is. Second, the pics you showed were the ones that EVERYONE has seen. I've personally never really seen most of those like kirbys metaknights and peaches glow's. And like Axtlar i never noticed they all have different colored glows. which makes me wonder if its part of it. And this is what i say to everyone who uses the word newbie, noob, nub, or anything like those.
''Dont you ever use that word again because clearly, you do not know what it means and cannot use it in the word's correct context. if you are going to use that word, you use it right, by saying your a newbie. and when you say that you dont think its an insult, its not it means the word ''new'' so if your going to insult someone, dont you ever use that word. use another one from the internet slang dictionary.
Now the pic you posted about the char selec' screen, i wonder what moves a re-dead would have.

Jeff25 said:

Hey SSBBrawler,

Listen, don't give anyone a hard time because they stick up for other people:mad5:

Axtlar was right for backing me up...after all, like he said, this IS a thread for ppl to add Smash Bros Pics, whether other ppl have seen them or not...if that were the case this thread should be called "Smash Bros Pics that NO ONE has seen"...I mean come on SSBBrawler, don't be a hard case and ruin things by dis'n other ppl's pics...not cool:mad5:
In fact, I challenge you to a Match in SSBB!!:mad5: That is, once I get the game in February:p, I'll show you up soooo bad lol, I'll be pissing myself laughing:lol:

Other than that, I'd have no problem:thumbsup:

Smash Bros Fan 4 Life,
Jeff[/QUOTE]
Off topic:sorry
Fine on the day you get (and so do i) post your friend code on this site and ill post mine, or post it on my site and so can everyone else along with any other games that use wi-fi so that we all can get them if you do that then go to my site which is in my sig or...freewebs.../SSBBrawler2121 forum Friend Codes hopefully im not busy that night
On Topic:
9_SSBB_characters_by_NinaUsagi.jpg

Last edited:
SSBBrawler said:
On Topic:
9_SSBB_characters_by_NinaUsagi.jpg

That picture scares me...
First of all- Metaknight looks like he is doing something he shouldn't and Pikachu and Kirby are watching.

Mario and Wario are on crack

Pit looks gay

Link looks some kind of cross-dresser...

Samus is looking fine, but Snake is all alone... some kind of emo.

Haha...wow

I love how you act like the pictures you post belong to you in some way. You saved the picture that Nintendo created and uploaded it so it is then yours.

"...don't be a hard case and ruin things by dis'n other ppl's pics..."

Right. I won't dis your pics because I realize how much trouble you must have gone through to "Save Picture As..." and then upload.

Not to be a troll or anything, but come on guys, this fight doesn't even really make sense.

i'm sure he didnt actually consider them his. he was just referring to pics other people upload as theirs because its just dumb to say "stop dissn the pics that other people show but are also other places" im pretty sure no one has the game and takes screen shots and uploads their own pics so its not really that big of a deal.

"Dis'n" and "Defendin'" the "pics" either way sounds dumb.

I'm pretty sure that if I posted a screen shot of the old NES Super Mario Bros. and someone said that it looked stupid and I were to then say, "Don't dis my pic!", that would be just about the same thing that is going on here.

samXcor3 said:
...its just dumb to say "stop dissn the pics that other people show but are also other places"...

Yes, and it is also dumb to just say, "stop dis'n my pics." It is stupid either way. Why are you defending the Dojo's pictures as if they are yours and you were polite enough to share them?

Back