Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

wiifan123 said:
Yeah, 4 is enough but 6 is better :lol:

Also, what I meant with the Olimar picture was if Brawl can support 4 characters plus 24 pikmin (6x4=24) on the battlefield then I think its a no brainer that Brawl could support 6 characters on the battlefield.

Disagreed. To brawl it only counts as four characters, four controllers(CPU or Human) its not like each Pikmin all have a set of comands long as Olimar. Its more than whats graphically presented that would make a game lag. Six Olimar's = framerate dips anyway.

Omg guys.........yes Brawl can easily support 6 players, but it won't. It can support it but nintendo wouldn't do 5+ considering all of the chaos on the screen. It would be too hectic. It would simply make the game harder to play. Let's say you have all of the items on, and your playing with six people. OK, really, you wouldn't be able to see what the hell is going on on the screen. Plus, some stages are too small to even support 6 people (Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville.....) And, like Monsteroids said, 4 controllers for four people. the famerate would be messed up anyway.....

So can it support 6 people? Yes Would Nintendo put that in? NO
^That's basically the point I'm making)

Shoko said:
Omg guys.........yes Brawl can easily support 6 players, but it won't. It can support it but nintendo wouldn't do 5+ considering all of the chaos on the screen. It would be too hectic. It would simply make the game harder to play. Let's say you have all of the items on, and your playing with six people. OK, really, you wouldn't be able to see what the hell is going on on the screen. Plus, some stages are too small to even support 6 people (Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville.....) And, like Monsteroids said, 4 controllers for four people. the famerate would be messed up anyway.....

Agreed. Some stages in melee were too small for 4 guys I say! :lol: Me (Pichu) vs 3 guys playing as Marth and Bowser (1 Marth 2 Bowsers). *shudders* wost ego killer ever. :(

Shoko said:

Quote For Truth.
I agree.

Yeah, the levels are too small. I've been looking at all of the new stages, and I'm glad that melee stages such as Corneria and Hyrule are returning because of the lack of space in many new stages.

Shoko said:

To be honest, I don't know why I'm quoting you.

Anyways, If brawl can support 6 people, then there could be at max, 36 beings, minus items, final smashes, and chaos that would be going around.

SSBBrawler said:
4475062_l.jpg
samus_070718a-l.jpg
iceclimbers_071119b-l.jpg
wario_071128a-l.jpg

sorry for all the "super posting" bfore
well if i get yelled at by you guys now then you should be yelling at jeff too.

Oh yeah sure defend the newbie but don't when getting blamed for posting pics that every one has seen. real nice.
No offense but you should stay on topic too before another SSBB thread is closed. Jeff-no offense but your probbably just as much a fan as everyone else.
:ciappa:

LOL the guy from harvest moon isisint evin named jack he has no name u name him at the beguinning every game

kronau said:
LOL the guy from harvest moon isisint evin named jack he has no name u name him at the beguinning every game

Yeah, his default name is Jack.

@SoraBrawl: I do not think Rayman stands a chance at all.

He only stands a miniscule amount but Rayman Raving Rabbids is one of the best selling games for wii

Back