Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

What are you talking about masterchief-mario? He's next to lucas in the pic!
If that's the real roster... I am going to be SOOOOO HAPPY! Ridley's in!

zapasant93 said:
Hello fellow members of wiichat, i have noticed that there are alot of threads involving "roster picture!" "SSBB real cover!", so i wanted to make this thread to see if we can try and deminish those threads, so if you find a smash bros brawl picture on the web, involving game play, roster, cover, whatever, post it here, it can be real or fake, camment on other peoples pictures and have fun doing it........................ill post 2 pictures i found

1214391115_2960f127aa.jpg

912310.jpg

what do you think?
Second one's definitely fake. Waluigi's an assist trophy Meowth's in a pokeball

If about 4 or 5 days someone's gonna order the game from Japan and every character will be revealed. I'm really hoping Ridley's in it, too. There's a few more I think would be cool for Brawl, but can't think of them right now.
At least we know Lucario's in it, and Jigglypuff and Ness have been revealed to be back by Nintendo, accidentally. Was there even a thread about this yet? If there was, then sorry. If not, here.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/01/21/nintendo-accidentally-confirms-lucario-ness-jigglypuff-for-bra/

Last edited:
manufan15 said:
Yeah, the levels are too small. I've been looking at all of the new stages, and I'm glad that melee stages such as Corneria and Hyrule are returning because of the lack of space in many new stages.

they wouldn't call it brawl for nuthing :lol:

uh, diid you not read the beggining of the thread?

i said, you can post real and fake pictures, dot flam a member because you think they are doing something wrong when they sclearly arent

Back