Super Smash Bros Brawl, Picture Thread!

GigaOni said:
FAKESSBB.jpg

Another selection screen
Not trying to kill all ofthe fun but First boo is called box, 2nd there is no way that any FF character will ever be in smash (unless it's from the terrible games that nintendo made originally, or from FFIII for DS),and honestly come on. DIGIMON!!!:lol: no thats not ti but i won't go anyfurther. but hey that would be nice if there were all of those characters.

icyoooppplaa don't worry my newcombers were terrible too.:sick:

By the way.. yes, my chum and I made that one night.. I just said a bunch of random stuff and he put it in. All nighter + 4 Monsters = One Screwed Up SSBB selection.

As pointed out, Luigi is now Picachu, if that's the real pic. Fine by me, although it might get confusing...

wiifan123 said:
This picture looks surprisingly real

1214391115_2960f127aa.jpg
Cracked. It may be blurred beyond belief, but I've seen that Luigi before, seen that Nook before, and PM will likely only make it to trophy, seen his pic too. Falcon is too far away... I can't tell. The angle is the same as the other fakes that are from the hands-on. Luigi = Pikachu.... riiiiiiiiight. DK is a bit too bright as well

Last edited:
on smash dojo all the characters there
are they all beginners or are some of them unlokables n how comw knowone has made a selection screen with all the actuall charcters

wiifan123 said:
This picture looks surprisingly real

1214391115_2960f127aa.jpg

It's fake.

As stated, the whole "Luigi = Pikachu" ruins it.

And since it's on a TV doesn't make it much more real, since it's not hard to take a real roster picture, and photoshop it, then stream the image file to your TV (can easily do that with the Wii, PS3, and 360), or burn it to a CD/DVD and view it on a DVD Player that supports JPEG/JPG.

It's a nice try, and would have been really believable if Luigi's name wasn't screwed up.

Course.... that girl to the left of Snake looks a hell of alot like Lightning from Final Fantasy 13.

If it hadn't been for Luigi=Pikachu I would have believed that picture was real.

there are other errors that made me believe it was fake right away: Paper Mario, Wind Waker Link and that red-haired woman, who seems to be Joanna Dark.

{Axtlár} said:
there are other errors that made me believe it was fake right away: Paper Mario, Wind Waker Link and that red-haired woman, who seems to be Joanna Dark.

I think the red haired woman is supposed to be that guy from castlevania. What's his name I forget?

Back