Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

they added those FF characters to mario hoops cause square enix teamed up w/ nintendo. i dont believe they're doing smash bros. mega man seems like a sure shot, but sonic COULD be possible. no one here knows. it'd be sick if one of the special attacks would have raining tetris pieces fall on your enemy. will it be online, and if so, does anyone know when online games start commin out?

Maazer said:
they added those FF characters to mario hoops cause square enix teamed up w/ nintendo. i dont believe they're doing smash bros. mega man seems like a sure shot, but sonic COULD be possible. no one here knows. it'd be sick if one of the special attacks would have raining tetris pieces fall on your enemy. will it be online, and if so, does anyone know when online games start commin out?
FF characters?
Is that Final Fantasy?

I bet Nintendo comes up with something none of us could even imagine. I hope that the new weapon is something like a damage increasing item. Also, I think that to make online play successful, you need to be able to play online with your friends and just anyone who happens to be online. I hope that you can't only play with friends, that would suck. Does anyone know if the DS is like this? Can you play online with anyone online, or no?

Calvinhedge said:
I bet Nintendo comes up with something none of us could even imagine. I hope that the new weapon is something like a damage increasing item. Also, I think that to make online play successful, you need to be able to play online with your friends and just anyone who happens to be online. I hope that you can't only play with friends, that would suck. Does anyone know if the DS is like this? Can you play online with anyone online, or no?
Depends on what game. With Animal Crossing, only friends. With Mario Kart, It was whoever was online, AND your friends.
They better do this with Brawl. In tournament mode, it would be AWESOME to see how far you could get. Of course, I'd win every time, lol probably not, but I'll sure as heck try!

OMG! I just found out that there IS going to be another B&K game!
It's on the 360, and the animation looks goofy, but now I'm going to have to pick up a console from my least favorite company just for that game.
Otherwise it'd just sit there.
I'll probobly get other games with it too, like Halo 3, but it'll mainly be for Banjo-Kazooie. w00t!
I just want Nintendo to have Rare back, or at least B&K.

mega man's gun, sonic, the board will be... uhh >.>... mario kart :tard: lmao

new mode--Brawl! oh, taken? err, 1 player mode?

Yeah, Nintendo lost partnership with Rare, so no more B&K or Conker. Rare did help make the Donkey Kong games but Nintendo made the characters so Donkey Kong games will continue to be made soley for Nintendo....

Lol, this is way off topic

Well, Brawl tournaments would be sweet but I dont think there will be a built option supporting it inside the game. We will probably have to set up our own tourneys.

True, but they had tournament mode in Melee, so I hope Nintendo is smart enough to think, Hey! Why don't we have the tournaments online! Wow, what a great idea.
Similarly related, I think Nintendo needs some cool creative kids working there, like alot of the people on this forum. Including CYBERKNIGHT, he had a great idea for me! lol
Or they should at least look around forums to read the book ideas, even if they don't give credit, they'd get some cooLer things in games.

Last edited:
Back