Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Steel-Froggy said:
I'll pay you $5,000 bucks if Banjo and Kazooie are in brawl. I'm DEAD SERIOUS! $5,000 to whoever can get them in there. $100 for just Banjo, $400 for just Kazooie. Both for $5000.

$100 and $400 doesn't add up to $5000, lol.

CYBERKNIGHT said:
We never said whether it was possible or not. We said it would be cool.

And it would be like totally rocking awesome if the Fantastic Four were in there, along with Deadpool, Spiderman and Superman. OMGISH diz iz da best SSB everz!!!!!!!1

Try and be more realistic upon potential characters next time. :hand:

Kamikaze said:
Um...if you had any knowledge on the video game industry, you'd know everytime you pop in a Sonic game the words Sega appear, as well as Team Sonic. Next you're going to say Mario is coming to the Playstation 3 as well.

Ooh, Im so hurt +_+
I've only played Sonic once. I was really young (around 10) and it was a demo at a store. Get over it!

Your going to find Final Fantasy characters in Brawl before you see Sonic in.

Theres a high possibility that FF characters will be in Brawl, they did add White and Black Mage in Mario Hoops 3 on 3.

Theres a sure bet that atleast one person from the DK franchise will be in Brawl(Other than DK himself) . Hoping it will be K.Rool :)

Last edited:
Icetrash said:
Theres a sure bet that atleast one person from the DK franchise will be in Brawl(Other than DK himself) . Hoping it will be K.Rool :)

Donkey Kong Jr. would be a nice addition along with Paula (original damsel in distress) and Cranky Kong too.

Wii_Are_Family123 said:
Im sry kamikaze but you have to stop being a negative nancy and just accept the dreams of other peoples opinions on characters

Once again, it's not being negative, it's being realistic. If reality is truly negative for you, I highly suggest seeing a doctor.

Ooh, Im so hurt +_+
I've only played Sonic once. I was really young (around 10) and it was a demo at a store. Get over it!

Honestly, if you don't know upon a specific brand or whatnot, you shouldn't make an attempt to slander someone because of it. Not only do you make yourself look like a jerk off, but I don't really have to say anything regarding the post above to make your intelligence look like a 10 year old.

CYBERKNIGHT said:
Sorry, I have to ask: What's up with your room?

And my suggestions are as follows:

Buy a 360 and hope for a new B&K game

Get really really rich fast and buy Rare, then sell it to Nintendo

or nuke the UN (the last one! the last one!)
Good plan... There's just one problem...
I'll buy rare, then sell it to Nintendo EXCEPT for Banjo and Kazooie. They're all mine. :thumbsup:
As for my room, I don't have a digital camera. When I get rich quick I'll make sure to pick one up and PM you a picture. Infact, once I get enough money, that'll be the next thing I'll get. Unless of cource the 360 does get a B&K game, then I'll pick up a system from my least favorite company just for that game! Yay!
The world shall now be mine!
For giving me that idea, I'll let you rule the ENTIRE country of Vatacian City. (Roughly .2 sq miles)
ENJOY!

Meh... I don't have a compy either... This (My Wii) only gets internet because of my generous neighbors.
Maybe I should get that fixed...
lol

EDIT: Oops, double post. Sorry.

Kamikaze said:
Honestly, if you don't know upon a specific brand or whatnot, you shouldn't make an attempt to slander someone because of it. Not only do you make yourself look like a jerk off, but I don't really have to say anything regarding the post above to make your intelligence look like a 10 year old.

Oh no, I'm 10 yrs old!
You're still stuck on this?! No one else cares, once again- get over it!

Back