Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Wii_Rulez said:
Why:shocked: :wtf:

Because all the hype over the rumour suggests that it will be an exiting new character wheras they'll probably make Waluigi into a generic character with moves similar to those of Mario's.

Unless they prove me wrong in terms of moves then I hope Waluigi isn't included.

Well considering they just stuck Medaknight in there, I highly doubt DeDeDe will make it. And the creator of SSB said that he'd love to put Sonic in there. What else do you need?!

Sonic? no, he would have to be super fast and weak to balance him as a character, and I dont think the levels are big enough for a "super fast" character.

Megaman? I LOVE megaman. it is my favorite series of all time. But dude, Samus is a confirmed character right? Well, unfortunately, I think there may only be room for one character with a charge up blaster. that is the way I see it anyway.

Simon Belmont? HELL YES. they never give castlevania any credit. Nintendo SHOULD still have rights on certain castelvania games right?

Possibilities

Have you played the 3D Sonic games? Sonic is hardly "super-fast" in those, and all Miyamoto and the gang would need to do is downsize his speed, so that he's still fast just not too fast. He'd basically be a faster, bluer, hedgehoggier version of Fox and Falco, as I believe it was stated before. But come on! Sonic is plain awesome, and Miyamoto said he would absolutely love to have Sonic in the game. Usually when he says something like that it is a gigantic hint.

As for Sonic's Super-Smash move, I could definitely visualize him turning into Super Sonic and using an attack similiar to Mario's Super-Smash. That or crazily-fast beating the crap out of one enemy around the arena no joke.

Now that I think about it, Midna would make a good SSB character, what with the giant hand she can make come out of her helmet and the warping thing she can do... Imagine her dodge: turning into a shadow for a second. her Super-Smash attack could be smacking a large portion of the stage with her giant orange hand or something.

Mr T would be the supreme character.

Yes Mr. T would be awesome, and according to Nintendo Power, so would David Hasselhoff.:ciappa: :lol:

The way I see it, there is almost no reason that Sonic should not be in Brawl. Miyamoto wants him in, Sega knows they are making crappier and crappier STH games, and Nintendo and Sega are loving eachother lately. Badabing, badaboom, Sonic is a shoe-in.

Back