Super Smash Bros' BRAWL *Rumor*

Wii_Are_Family123 said:
I wanna see conker or banjo and kazooie in the new Smash that would be sweet

If you had any knowledge whatsoever, you would know both of those characters are owned by Rare, which is owned by Microsoft.

Okay there Kamikaze, not like it's just a video game or anything, right? :devil:

And who is Snake owned by? Ah, you see, with the inclusion of third-party characters, all Nintendo has to do is fork over enough *cha-ching* to get the rights for the character for that one game.

If you had any knowledge whatsoever, you'd know that.:D

CYBERKNIGHT said:
Okay there Kamikaze, not like it's just a video game or anything, right? :devil:

And who is Snake owned by? Ah, you see, with the inclusion of third-party characters, all Nintendo has to do is fork over enough *cha-ching* to get the rights for the character for that one game.

If you had any knowledge whatsoever, you'd know that.:D

Again, if you had decided to read my post fully, you would understand that I said Rare has sold it's rights to Microsoft. The day that Banjo and Conker come back to Nintendo is the day that Halo is on Nintendo and Mario is on Xbox.

And if you read my post fully, then you would understand that a big chunk of cash waved in the face changes the playing board completely.

CYBERKNIGHT said:
And if you read my post fully, then you would understand that a big chunk of cash waved in the face changes the playing board completely.

No money in the world will have Microsoft allow Nintendo to get Rare characters for a game, unless it's close to bankruptcy. Your post fully was barley two sentences, and the only reason Snake has been put into the series is because the creator of that franchise happens to be a big fan of Nintendo and good friends with Miayamoto. So once again, please do some research before trying to have a discussion with me.

No money in the world? And you would know this because you're the top dog of Microsoft, right?

Research? On video games? Sorry, I have a life to live. I love Nintendo and I love Wii, but I'm not selling my soul to either.

Please have an attitude adjustment before lashing out at people who said it would be cool to have certain characters in the game, whether its possible or not. Who cares!? It's nice to imagine it!

OMFG! BANJO AND KAZOOIE?
They're my FAVORITE GAME CHARACTERS! If you can garentee (sp?) me you'll get them in brawl, I'll assasinate the president. (Or whoever)
But unfortunately, it'll be Sonic.:drool: darn.
*Dramatic Sob* I WANT B&K! *Sniffle*
I'll pay you $5,000 bucks if Banjo and Kazooie are in brawl. I'm DEAD SERIOUS! $5,000 to whoever can get them in there. $100 for just Banjo, $400 for just Kazooie. Both for $5000.

Too bad they won't be there.
Who's dumb idea was it to sell those two to Microsoft anywho? I'll kill them myself for sending my most beloved characters to my most hated company.

Wow, that took like 30 mins to type on my Wii. They need a wireless keyboard for this...

Microsoft can keep Rare, I just want Nintendo to have B&K...

What I'd give to have the rights of those two... =p
*Hey, stop staring at me like that!*

Yes, they do.

Don't assassinate the pres., he's an okay guy (but lets not get into that here).

And that idea had to pass through Iwata-san for the two to be sold all those years ago (1997, was it?), so please don't kill him either.

Of course, you can always pay me the $5000 anyway so I can buy a Wii on Ebay if you're feeling extra generous and kind.

ha ha ha. I would't kill anyone...:devil:
I just want B&K.
If you think I'm begining to become obsessed, you should see my room. (Don't ask)

Sorry, I have to ask: What's up with your room?

And my suggestions are as follows:

Buy a 360 and hope for a new B&K game

Get really really rich fast and buy Rare, then sell it to Nintendo

or nuke the UN (the last one! the last one!)

CYBERKNIGHT said:
No money in the world? And you would know this because you're the top dog of Microsoft, right?

Research? On video games? Sorry, I have a life to live. I love Nintendo and I love Wii, but I'm not selling my soul to either.

Please have an attitude adjustment before lashing out at people who said it would be cool to have certain characters in the game, whether its possible or not. Who cares!? It's nice to imagine it!

Notice I said near bankruptcy, now you're becoming to act like a retard. Research on video games is currently my job, so yes I may know more than you, and I also do have a life as well as I work two jobs and go to school. Attitude adjustment? When did you become a therapist of the forums? If I had been lashing out, you would see me lash out, as you can see in many other posts I have. The posts that I currently have now are actually quite polite and nice compared to the others I've previously had. Sure it would be cool to have them in the game, but I am bringing you to reality and saying that it's about the same possibility as seeing Mario on the 360. If that's lashing out, then you need to go get your mother, because within a few posts from now you're going to be whipped with the amount of lashing that's going to happen on these forums Mr. Sensitivity.

Last edited:
yeah i didnt mean to start a shoot out between you guys and i should have thought about that before i posted but you have to admit it would be freaking sweet

Yes, it would be cool. It is cool to imagine our favorite characters in Smash Bros., no matter who they are or who owns them. So, Kamakaze, obviously you lost something important along the way to getting your job: the fact that video games are meant to be fun. What do you think "Wii" is supposed to mean, anyways? It doesn't mean "bite his head off because he dared to have an imagination", it means "We". So yes, attitude-adjustment.

CYBERKNIGHT said:
Yes, it would be cool. It is cool to imagine our favorite characters in Smash Bros., no matter who they are or who owns them. So, Kamakaze, obviously you lost something important along the way to getting your job: the fact that video games are meant to be fun. What do you think "Wii" is supposed to mean, anyways? It doesn't mean "bite his head off because he dared to have an imagination", it means "We". So yes, attitude-adjustment.

You can imagine all you'd like, but in reality it would not happen. Video games are fun, but if characters that Nintendo can't touch are being discussed as possible characters, I will tell you that it's about as possible as finding a unicorn while sober and stone-free. And if you keep acting like an idiot, you will continue to be chewed out, so keep doing so and you'll keep getting chewed and spit out.

Back