Super Smash coming out in the Spring or the Fall???

I've heard many times that it will come out "by summer" That's what I got my money on

We don't know when it will come out. Personally I'm looking for it around a June release. I am really hoping we'll learn something at the GDC.

its simple to be quite honest, we dont know. However it is most likely that Mario Galaxy will be out at spring, metroid the summer and brawl in the fall.

SSBB is fefinitly not spring, its probably summer or fall sorry, everyone is dissapointed but NOA online service isent complete yet and i would rather wait untill they have a online SSBB then not have online? huh anyone agreee on that?

nintendo is notorius for holdin back games for different reasons. If it still has bugs and all... be patient let the developers fix things. I like a nice 100% game compared to a half fasted job.

Honestly, I couldn't agree with you more. The fact of the matter is the animation is still a little bit iffy and I have seen some copied movesets. As for ZSS she has the C. Falcon kick it looks like just a little bit faster and without flames or darkness (Ganondorf).

I would rather have a delayed online version rather than the sooner plain multiplayer version for a number of reasons. The only way to get better is to play with better people. So I am really looking forward to the game's release whenever it is ready.

Edit: Also if you look on bestbuy.com, which you can pre-order from now. It says that the release is going to be on 3/15. Same date they say as Galaxy. Honestly I doubt this.

it hasnt been confirmed by nintendo though yet. march 15 seems a bit early dont you think, im thinking its gonna be realease mid fall

Of course it hasn't been confirmed yet people, the product is still not finished, but I hope for it to be launched in May for the latest..because it's too much to ask for in March.

This is one of the main reasons i bought the wii, as long as it is released this year then I will have no problems with it, I would rather have a perfect online system with few bugs than a rushed version, where after everyone says "oh they could have done it better"

Its it March, I'll die. I love this game for then anything...its what made me a Nintendo fan, the first one and Golden Eye.

Honestly I doubt it, but I'm hoping summer.

I know you guys are all being pretty optimistic and things but I will guarentee that not only the game won't come out by the summer, but we won't even know a release date by the summer. I understand that you guys think you have "evidence" from best buy or game stop or what ever, but until nintendo says something, you can almost guarentee that these WONT be the release dates.
If i were you guys I would expect probably a Oct.-Nov. launch, by then the wii buzz will have gone down slightly and consoles will be easy to find, so, ofcourse nintendo won't have that and they will release that, make systems harder to find, and look amazing. Around this time I also expect Metroid and galaxy.
Here are the wii titles that will be released through mar. by the way:

http://www.joystiq.com/2007/01/23/nintendo-trickles-out-q1-games-list/

The bestbuy pre-orders are accurate. I know people at Bestbuy and EBgames Nintendo confirmed the release to them. There told not to tell anyone or risk losing their job. He said it'll come out between mid march- early april. I can't wait.

Back