Supermonkey ball, controller, shall i buy it?

wiink

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2006
Okey.. I loved Supermonkey ball on Gamecube, and on gamecube you could play multiplayer with only one Controller(remote) is it the same on Wii or do you need to have 2 or more?

wiink said:
Okey.. I loved Supermonkey ball on Gamecube, and on gamecube you could play multiplayer with only one Controller(remote) is it the same on Wii or do you need to have 2 or more?

It is on my buy list. If you liked it on the GC, you will probably like it on the Wii.

I think you need multiple Wiimotes, depending on the mini game. The GC was the same.

on gc there were no minigames.... it was just many different tracks you could choose easy where there were like 20tracks normal 30tracks and hard 50tracks....

yep games on both 1 and 2

on banana blitz the main game is great,(fustrating, but great) and the majority of minigames are good but some are as if somebody went

"oh no we only have 37 minigames! we better just make another 13 in the next 30 minutes before the game is released"

it would help to have 2 controllers but one is just fine

oh right, now i remember there were mini-games on GC.

but do you remember those tracks not the minigames is it the same on blitz? if so can you play multiplayer with just one remote?

The single player is great, just the control is awkward at first. Just don't buy this game just for the mini-games, you will be disappointed.

Dont buy it! I got it for christmas and its ok but definately not worth spending 50 bucks on wait till mario galaxy or Brawl comes out. And you cant play 2 player just plain monkey ball platforming. Its all dumb minigames and they are not nearly as good as the old one. Im warning you do not get this game!

Last edited:
i liked it. the SP is fun and challenging and the mini games are worth it, even if only if 15 or so are good.

Back