Supersmashbros. Brawl Tournament (prize)

Well a prize update has been made, Thanks to Mingus he's offering first prize 6,000 Wii points :O!
And the new website i designed looks friggin awsome-

All i have to do now is wait for the Guy (my friend tom) to work on it and put it together) But its super bad ashery

Vedelkin10 said:
Well a prize update has been made, Thanks to Mingus he's offering first prize 6,000 Wii points :O!
And the new website i designed looks friggin awsome-

All i have to do now is wait for the Guy (my friend tom) to work on it and put it together) But its super bad ashery

Nice I'm just watching Mr. Deeds on my Wii! I love this movie!
*flip the bird* Ole!

I use crappy free site services! I can't afford anything mediocre! :cryin:

6000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Hey how long till you think the webpage will be up and how are we doing the tourny, the two people matched up have to talk to eachother, get a match set up, then tell you the results? Cause I'm sure half the people that join won't get the game

ALRIGHTY IM LOOKING FOR JOBS, When the new SSBBT site comes out im going to need someone to keep track of names.. and Warning it might be up to the hundreds.. :/

Well just for now im looking for peopel to do that job for now... But ill give more info when the SSBBT site comes out-

Ok cool and you mind answering these questions...
Hey how long till you think the webpage will be up and how are we doing the tourny, the two people matched up have to talk to eachother, get a match set up, then tell you the results? Cause I'm sure half the people that join won't get the game
Thanx

Back