swap stars for points

lerkeo

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
uk
Wii Online Code
5669-5669-5669-5669
hi all can anyone of you help me , i have collected a number of stars and wish to swap them for points on the nintendo site but every time i log on to the site there is no point cards left " saying to check again later " does anyone no when they get updated or how often ... thanking you all

There are currently (at least 5 mins or so ago) 100 wii point cards available on the site. I'm not sure when they update, but sometime during the day. I've checked some days at 11:00am and there were none, then a little while later (not sure how much) checked again and there were 100 point cards available. Yesterday I actually managed to get a 300 point card.

thanks for the quick reply lars and for the info cheers

ive just purchased my first 100 points using 400 stars got plenty of stars left waiting for the big card points to appear

damn you all!!! lol just joking...how does only europe get it if its affiliated with nintendo as a whole.

lerkeo dont expect any thing special with the big cards becoming available, i have checked from when the site was open and have had to get 100 points every day apart from once when 300 point cards were available :(

ref1mind said:
damn you all!!! lol just joking...how does only europe get it if its affiliated with nintendo as a whole.
The star system was created by Nintendo of Europe, thus is only used in Europe. *sigh* If only Nintendo of Japan had come up with it... then every region would have the stars system. :mad5:

Back