Synching Wiimotes

MasterJedi2U

Banned
Jan 28, 2007
Durham, NC
Wii Online Code
5251-2094-6508-9892
Once you sync a new Wiimote to the Wii does it stay that way? Or do you have to keep repeating the process over and over again? I hope thats not the case because that would get irksome after awhile for me.​

Yes you do, in some casses, my Wii freaks out on my new Wiiote all the time, I try to play a 2P game without doing it and my Wii says "FU*K YOU", lol

Really? God that sucks...I really hope mine isn't like that...U'd think Nintendo would have came up with an easy system that doesn't fall apart everytime you're done playing...

HAHA! Youd think, it may just be me though man.

:hand: Once you link the Wii-mote to the console you do not have to do it again.

That's not what the question asks, dude..he said if you synch your wiimote in another Wii, then after that you want to play with that wiimote in your wii, you'll have to synch it again? and the answer is yes...and I have skins for my wiimotes so imagine that! it's a ***** for everytime I change batteries or wanna synch

His initial question is Once you sync a new Wiimote to the Wii does it stay that way?That to me sounds like he taking a "new" Wii-mote and synching it to his Wii console. Once you do that it's done and you don't need to link them again. Maybe I'm just looking at the question differently.

well the answer is the same..no it doesn't stays the same, because if you go over to a friend's house and synch your wiimote to his wii, then it unsynchs on your Wii, and will have to synch it again if you wanna play of course, trust me, I have done this, I'm not lying here

What you stated in your last post is %100 correct. I agree with everything you said there. All I'm saying is that what he is asking doesn't sound like what your answering. Nowhere in his original question does he mention linking the Wii-mote to another Wii console and then back to the original Wii. Again all he says is Once you sync a new Wiimote to the Wii does it stay that way? I just want to give the person the correct answer so maybe we just need him to clarify what he's asking.:smilewinkgrin:

I'm talking about the SAME Wii. As in MY Wii. Once I synch the 2nd Wiimote to it. Do I have to do it ever again? Or will the Wiimote be recoginized by the Wii automatically?

Once you sinc up your two Wii-motes to one single console,,,, you do not have to do that again. UNLESS you sinc them up to a different Wii console...(like over a friends house). then when you get home you will need to re-sinc them to your console. :thumbsup:

Yes that's what I have been trying to explain, I know he meant about his Wii only but we gotta inform him on all the factors around his question, that's why I added the "taking th wiimote over a friend's house" part..so yes it stays synched with your Wii UNLESS you synch it to another Wii console, and you would have to synch it again to your Wii console

Alrite thanks to both of you for clearing that up and hey no worries. Its just a Wiimote...lol. But yeah that seriously makes me feel better.

damn...the same explination over and over and over again, BUT mine freaks out on me sometimes and I have to re-sync them...maybe its just my Wiio cuz i thought all Wiis did this

Nintendo sucks at wireless controllers so much that I wish the controllers weren't wireless, it's hell setting two player games up for me sometimes. Maybe my controller is just defective like the many others that are, but it gives me a hard time and I'm not the only one with the problem out of all my friends.

So you're not alone my pal.

Back